Chapter 62 - New Years Part IV

Start from the beginning

Bakugou found her clit with ease and applied the tiniest amount of pressure while moving in slow circles. It was tantalizing-- he was trying to fuck with her, and it was working. Each movement was sending jolts up her spine. He was looking down at her with complete control. His grip on her throat was light enough that she could breath just fine but tight enough that it kept her in place where she belonged.

"That's my girl," He smirked. She wasn't going anywhere.

Katsuki picked up the pace, slipping a finger inside her tight entrance. "Damn, you're wet," He grunted. "You're a slut for me."

Usually, Y/N would be offended-- so why was she so turned on hearing it from him? She tried to stutter out a response but her words seemed to collapse in her chest. There was too much pleasure from his fingers and she didn't want it to stop.

He slipped another finger in, then another, stretching her out. It was a delicious friction and Y/N knew that if he continued any longer she wasn't going to last. "W-Wait, I'm gonna--"

He pulled his hand away and she almost whined. The noise made Bakugou smirk with satisfaction. Y/N would've been embarassed if she weren't so fucking aroused.

Bakugou stood up and left her wanting. The space where his fingers had been ached for more. His hands made quick work of his belt, yanking it out from his pants before he pulled them down just enough to expose the tent in his underwear.

"Hurry up already," Y/N breathed. Her entire being was hungry for him now.

He glared at her before grabbing her arm and yanking her to her feet. "I told you. Watch. Your. Mouth." He pulled her over to the door and pushed her against it, successfully pinning her before taking out his dick and lining himself up with her entrance.

She could feel his tip pressing against her and it was making her dizzy. The smile was gone and he locked eyes with her as he pushed inside. It was slow, at first, drinking up the sensation; until he pushed himself all the way inside of her and made her shriek.

He covered her mouth with his hand. "Ssh," he taunted. "Gotta keep quiet, Tinkerbell. Do you want the whole party knowing I'm fucking you?" His words were whisper quiet and the warm breath from his mouth sent a shiver up her spine.

With one arm, Bakugou hoisted her up as her legs hooked around his waist and his other hand was leaning against the door to the side of her head. He lazily started pushing his cock in and out of her, reveling in the muffled sounds she was making.

"You look cute when you're trying not to scream." He started going faster, and with his new pace the tip of his dick was pressing right against the perfect spot with every thrust. The friction from his movements was overwhelming and oh so good.

Y/N couldn't stop the noises as he started going faster. He was fucking her quick enough that the door was thumping within the frame with each thrust. "F-Fuck, Kat," She moaned.

Bakugou's pace was relentless. Each push inside of her was just as strong as the last, stretching her walls so perfectly and making her throb for more. Penetration had never felt this good before-- it was a painful pleasure that made her vision go white.

"God, you drive me crazy," He groaned. He adjusted his grip and the new position was letting him reach deeper inside of her. "Do you like my dick, Tinkerbell?"

"Are you dumb? Of course I do," She hissed.

Bakugou pulled out of her and made her cry out at the feeling. She felt so hollow and empty without him inside of her-- she needed him. "What the hell? Why did you--"

Within a second he had spun her around to face the door and pressed her against it, slipping inside of her again with a grunt. "Fuck, Y/N." Bakugou pushed as deep as he could go before gasping in relief. She was perfect for his cock. Every time he had sex with her was better than the last. "Good girl. Hold still for me."

Footsteps sounded outside of the door, approaching their room. Y/N gave Bakugou a panicked look but he only smirked at her. "Better keep your shit together, Tinkerbell."

She looked confused for a moment before he pulled out and slammed back into her. A squeak spilled from her and she slapped a hand over her mouth to try and muffle the noise.

"Y/N? How's Bakugou doing?" It was Momo.

"Uh, he's doing--great--" She stammered. She had to use every brain cell to stop herself from moaning. "We'll come down in a minute."

Bakugou started picking up the pace and she could've killed him in that moment... but he felt so good. Dangerously good. In fact, if he kept hitting that spot, she was probably going to--

Bakugou's hand snaked around her and he rubbed Y/N's clit. "Did Keigo ever make you feel this good?" He whispered in her ear. "Look at you. You're a mess. Bet he couldn't do this to you."

"Stop it," She hissed. "Shut up or we'll get caught."

He started pressing down harder on her clit. "You're mine. I'll fucking prove it."

In a few seconds she was biting down on her hand and cumming around his cock.

The sensation was enough to push Bakugou over the edge too, making him keel over and damn near lose his mind at how good her walls felt spasming around his dick. He hissed to stop himself from moaning too. Fuck, he was going to cum.

"Alright, well, come down when you're ready. The countdown is starting soon."

"Yeah, give us just a second," Y/N croaked. Her voice was strained as she tried to focus, but it was almost impossible considering she could feel Bakugou cumming inside of her. He was pushing deeper with each throb of his dick and jerking with each spasm.

Once she heard Momo's footsteps recede down the hall she pushed Bakugou away and glared at him. "You asshole!" She hissed. "In front of Momo?"

He grinned and slumped against the mattress. "Not my fault you like my dick so much."