He groaned when I kissed his hipbone, licking and sucking the skin. His hand tightened in my hair, but I moved to the other hip, doing the same. He moaned and I quivered at the sound. Fuck he's so sexy.

I licked the tip and toyed with it, sucking the pre-come and moaning at the taste. I grabbed him with one hand and lick the underside, kissing his balls and then licking all the way to the tip before taking it in my mouth.

"C'mon, Cherry, stop teasing me." He pleaded breathlessly and I smiled, swallowing more of him. His scent was intoxicating and I moaned around him, causing him to curse.

I wasn't a big fan of blow-jobs, but this one was definitely entertaining. I looked up at him, breathless and gaping, eyes dark with hunger. I swallowed more until he reached the back of my throat and then started bobbing my head, grazing him with my teeth slightly every time I took him in. He lost patience after few more beats and started to move his hips against my face, forcing me to relax my throat or I'd have choked on him.

I let him lead the rhythm and simply stared at him. His chest was tight and the tattoos were fascinating. I never knew rich architects had so many tattoos, but Louis had plenty of them, and the effect of his tattoos and earrings were mind-blowing. He looked like a bad boy, but once he had the suit on, he was civilized and proper.

Not so proper now. I thought, you're not so proper when you're fucking my mouth like this.

"Lola..." he groaned and stilled, his head falling forward and few strands covering his eyes. He moved once, twice, before I felt warmth and wet in my mouth and moaned, swallowing around him. He kept moving his hips slowly until I swallowed all he had to offer and pulled back, smiling smugly.

"Well," he began breathlessly. "I'm definitely ready to get to work." He chuckled and I smiled, rising from the bed. I was naked but unashamed, and why would I anyway, with the way he ravaged me last night?

"I need to go back to my apartment." I pulled on my panties and sweats, hooking my bra and draping the shirt over my body. He nodded and opened his closet, picking out a white shirt and a black vest. I knew if I stayed here, I'd probably watch him put himself in his suit and then want to undress him with my teeth.

Inside my apartment, I went straight to the bathroom and took the fastest shower I ever had, quickly drying my hair and lifting it in a ponytail. I threw on a bright orange blouse and a black skirt. I wasn't fan of so much makeup, so I stuck to the basics and slipped on my white heels.

In twenty minutes, I was done and snatched my bag from the couch, shoving my keys and phone and a wrapped sandwich. Can't leave without breakfast, not after the workout I got last night.

Louis was leaning against the wall outside my door and straightened when I came out. His suit made him look sharp and not at all the fuck machine from last night or earlier this morning. I suspected he thought the same, because his smile was amused as it always was.

"I called your boss." He sat his hand at my lower back. "And he knows you're going to Starlight. It's all clear, Cherry."

I nodded. I had texted him anyway. David Ryan was an asshole even in texts. 

"Let's keep Cherry away for now. My name is Lola, Louis." He nodded and his features eased into a bored, almost observing expression as we left the building. I pulled my keys from my bag and headed from my car, stopping to stare at him as he ducked gracefully in his car.

I turned the engine, and drove behind him.

***

Starlight was even huger than photos made it out to be. There were two guards at the door and they opened it silently once they saw Louis approach. I followed behind him and tried not to gape at the sight in front of me.