"Just take it Mia. I haven't informed dad about this. He wanted this to happen. He will be happy if he knows. Anyway have a safe trip. Don't forget that I'm one call away", pushing the card and paper in her hands I hugged her.

I really missed her when she got married and gone with her husband.

She was like my second mother.

Either it's mum or her will always put me in my place.

We are close and she is the best friend of mine.

Her innocence is what makes me always attentive to her.

Rio don't have any parents and he was grown up in orphanage.

He is a gem that his parent's missed.

He is a tough guy to ask help from others.It's his nature.

"Make sure you call me anything happens", she warned.

Rolling my eyes at her we both walked down.

"Hey Rio..thank me later", I winked at him helping Ria to pack her things.

"Aunt Bell..can you get me a new phone? Dad and mom are making me upset by not getting it for me", I surely heard myself from her.

I smiled.

"She behaves exactly like mini version of Bell. And Ria you are just five. You don't need a phone", Mia warned Ria.

"I will surely get it for you baby. Ignore your mom. She is always like that", I winked at her making Mia angry.

"Exactly", Ria joined me.

"Behave Ria. You are influencing her", Mia said getting mad at me.

"It's not my fault. And everyone here loves me cause I'm the best Aunt", I shrugged taking Ria in my hands.

"Isabella", Mia whined.

"Rio make sure your wife cools down before she gets down", I said making Mia blush like hell.

"Isabella", she shouted.

"Right on the mission Bell", Rio joined me making Mia hug her husband in embarrassment.

Laughing I walked down seeing everyone waiting for us.

"Grandma", Ria jumped into mom's hands.

"My baby..I'm gonna miss you", mom started crying making dad tear up too.

One of the reason they got me married with Aaron cause he is living in same town as them.

They don't want their two daughters too far away from them. They love us as we are their world.

"Make sure you eat well my sunshine", dad said kissing Ria's cheeks while she giggled and nodded her head.

"Okay guys..", Mia got down looking sad.

"I wanna have a little talk with Bell", Rio said making me walk behind him.