Untitled Part 2

He was still hard! I could hear the sticky cum sound each time he slammed his dick in me from behind. I kept throwing my soft ass back at him. He went crazy, I could feel him drooling down the arch of my back like a mad man. I kept thinking how he's probably never had a real slut like myself. A lot of these girls were in it for the money only. Meanwhile I was always craving a stranger's dick, and being rotated out daily. The thought of guys telling their friends about how I take a massive load to the face with a huge smile on my face, just makes me gush. Even the very thought of a guy smacking and rubbing his dick on my face after he cum's made me feel trashy and slutty all at once. I then felt a surge of pleasure coming from my pussy. As I rode his dick non stop. I moved my hips back and forth. Making sure to push down on him so hard, so his dick would really dig into me. I started cumming, then once more I felt him cum hard. Filling my pussy up, I could feel his dick twitching in me like a dying snake. I climbed off of him, he reached for his wallet and gave me $40. I smiled and thanked him. "I hope to see you again tomorrow night? Same time?" he asked eagerly. "We will see," I said with a sneaky smile. He chuckled, as I got out of the car, he sped away. Hmmm, he was probably ashamed of what he did with me. Cumming twice, and raw. He knew I wanted it, I bet he could sense I was rubbing my bare pussy on his seat when he first picked me up from the corner. I giggled and started walking to the next corner.