Chapter 14: Shopping

Start from the beginning

Makoto: That sounds nice!

She then looked over at my shoulder. I was confused by this and so I asked about it.

Makoto: Umm, are you looking for something?

Sayaka: Oh sorry! I thought Kyoko would be next to you.

Makoto: Oh! She is sleeping still, I was planning on to wake her up until you knocked hehe.

Sayaka: R-Right! Sorry about that.

Makoto: Don't be. But I am going to wake her up and we will get ready. See ya!

Sayaka: Bye!

I then closed the door slowly as Sayaka left me and Kyoko alone in our guest room. I walked over to a sleeping Kyoko to shake her up, but once I was about to I noticed her eyes started to slowly open up.

Kyoko: Makoto, wh-what are you doing.

She sounded kinda groggy still from waking up. I jumped in nervousness, I don't want her thinking I was going to do something pervy.

Makoto: I-I was going to w-wake you up but you suddenly just now woke up by y-yourself so that's kinda why my hands are on you. Sorry.

Kyoko: It's fine.

She then slowly sat up and stretched out her arms. I hurried and helped her up. I smiled at her and she just giggled.

Kyoko: God aren't you ready to help me. You act like I am a damsel in distress.

Makoto: Well seeing as your tired a bit I like to help you out ya know.

We both laughed a bit till I went over to my bag of clothes I packed and grabbed the stuff I will wear.

Kyoko: Why are you getting dress?

Makoto: Oh! Sorry I forgot to tell you that Sayaka, Celeste, and Junko wanted all of us to go shopping at the mall today. Then we will be going out to eat.

Kyoko: That's sounds nice.

Kyoko walked over next to me since her bag was place next to mine. As we were digging through our clothes silently we heard screaming coming through the wall.

???: HIFUMI I SWEAR YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET ANYWHERE BY GOING THROUGH A GIRLS BAG! OUT!

I started balling when I heard that and Kyoko just chuckled when she also heard that. I could not stop laughing! Oh poor Hifumi.

Makoto: Y-You heard that right. Haha!

Kyoko: Yes I d-did.

Makoto: Hifumi better learn to start respecting girls stuff.

Kyoko: I wonder who was yelling at him though.

Makoto: Probably Celeste. He usually eye balls her during class.

Kyoko: Maybe he has a crush.

Makoto: Maybe.

We then sat in silence again as we were rummaging through our stuff. I finally found the clothes I needed to match with my other stuff and headed to use the bathroom.