Part title

World Domination - by 7 anonymous oncehare shippers 😍😍

O'hare looks around before opening the steel metal door. He shuts it quietly and takes a deep breath. This was the third time this week. He was ashamed. He quickly goes down the path to the Onceler's home. Even thinking about him makes O'hare smile. He looked down and blushed. When O'hare finally arrives at the Onceler's house he knocks on the door then steps back, already aware of how the security system works. A few seconds pass before O'hare moves forward to open the door.

The next thing he knows the door swings open and the Onceler picks up his small, child-like, body and hugs him tightly. "I thought you wouldn't come back after last time," he muffled into O'hare's shoulder. The Onceler puts O'hare back down after a few moments and turns to go into the living room.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asks, walking over to the pile of movies sitting next to the tv.

"Sure. what movie?" O'hare replies while lifting his short self onto the couch. "I like Shrek the Third, actually," he replies quickly.

"I do as well! Great movie choice babe." The Onceler bends down to grab the movie and put it into the movie player. After setting up the movie he moves over to the couch and sits next to O'hare, careful to leave a little space between the two of them. After the fight the last time they saw each other, the Oncler didn't know what to think.

"I'm sorry about the other day," O'hare says quietly as he notices the space between the two of them.

"Yeah, I'm sorry as well," the Onceler replies, looking down at the floor. "I got carried away about some kid, that wasn't right of me."

"It's my fault as well, I should have just explained myself instead of fighting." The movie in the background was forgotten as the two apologized to each other.

"I'm sorry still, I shouldn't accuse you of that kind of thing." The Onceler looked O'hare in the eyes while he said his final apology. They sat like that for a while, just looking into each other's eyes like there was nothing wrong again. After a few minutes, O'hare starts shivering, having forgotten his suit jacket by the door to his house.

"Are you cold? I can go get you something to keep you warm?" The Onceler asks, concerned about the man he loves.

"Yes please," O'hare responds, still shivering. The Oncler quickly gets up and runs upstairs to his bedroom. After a few minutes, he comes running down the stairs carrying a pink thneed.

He comes back down with the thneed in his hand. "I know that pink is your favorite color."
The Oneceler tosses it to O'hare. O'hare catches it and puts it on, he breathes deeply into the fabric, it still smells like the Onceler.

    The Onceler went back over to sit next to O'hare. This time they sat closer together.

When the kissing scene in Shrek started, they both looked at each other and kissed.

Then there was a knock at the door. The Onceler got up to check who it was and found out it was Ted. Suddenly, Ted pushed the Onceler aside and stepped into the house.

Ted walked over to O'hare and slapped him in the face. Saying "Get off my man."

O'hare fell from where he was sitting and onto the floor, the Onceler was standing at the door still. He didn't do anything to stop Ted...

The truth is he was in love with both of them, watching his two lovers fight over him made him happy. He announced, "Whoever wins this fight gets to stay with me, whoever loses I will break up with." Raising the stakes.

From out of nowhere Ted pulled out a baseball bat, he was ready to fight. O'hare was still shocked from what he just witnessed.

"You told me Ted was nothing to worry about! I thought you loved me, Onceler!" O'hare shouted at the top of his lungs.