"I told you I need the money , your dad's money is the only reason why I even still have this house. Dre loves it here and I don't want to raise him in the ghetto" . I said and she exhaled.

"Why you such a thug?" she asked making me laugh.

"I ain't no thug baby, I just hustle. And I got a lady to take care of" I told her then kissed her forehead.

"Mm , I love you thugga" she said hugging me and kissing my chest.

"I love you too girl" I said then picked her up. "Now let's go see what's under that robe" I said making her laugh.

Promise and I laid our heads on our pillow then turned the light off.

As I was about to drift off, my phone rang from my top counter and I grabbed it quick.

"Wassup" I answered.

"Aye, I need you at Jonathan's trap now" Spank demanded.

I sighed then looked at the clock that read '12:09' . I swear this man would just call me at any time of the damn day.

"Alright, I'm coming now" I said.

"Ight" he said then hung up.

I got up slowly, turning the lamp on.

"Where you going?" Promise asked as she still had her eyes closed.

"Your daddy just called, asking me to come to the trap" I said putting my hoodie on.

"Let me come with you" she said getting up slowly.

"I don't think he'll like that baby" I said as I slipped some socks and nike slides on.

"I'll stay out in the car, I promise" she said.

I looked at her crazy.

"Come on bae, just once. I'll bring Dre too" she said.

"Alright you can come, and I'll just drop Dre off at the neighbors" I said.

She got up with a bright ass smile then slipped on the same hoodie I had on.

"But don't do any stupid shit, and be your ass quiet" I told her and she chuckled.

"Come on bae, would I ever do anything like that?" She asked coming up to me.

"Yeah you is pretty stupid bae" I told her.

She laughing but I was dead ass.

''Whatever Shawn , let's go" she said.

She slipped on some jeans as I grabbed my bag for work. I went downstairs to grab Dre and we were on our way out.

*

"Ew what is this place?" Promise said as I drove into Jonathan's driveway.

"It's really his home, but in the back of the house is where he trap out" I said as I turned the engine off.

She sighed.

"I cannot keep up with all these damn druggie stuff" she said making me laugh.

"You'll get used to it" I said as I grabbed the bag out the back seat. "Imma need you to stay here and not be curious" I told her.

She looked at me crazy.

"I am not that curious Keshawn" she said as she folded her arms.

I scoffed.

"Yeah whatever" I said then kissed her on the cheek. "I'll be back" I said then shut the car door.

I walked inside and went to the back room and seen Spank and Jonathan sitting on the long black couch.