#savetyrone

Um I realized that I got Trayvon's name wrong so just Magically change it with your eyes😭

"TYRONE" I yelled

I tried to go rush over to him but this buggalo pointed the gun towards me and said "DONT YOU DARE HONEY BOO BOO"

But as she focused her attention on me, Dre tackled her to the ground and I went over to Tyrone.

He was crying in pain and it hurt my heart to see my lil bebe I'm so much pain.

But I quickly picked him up and brought him into my car and started the car.

But as I was about to leave I heard banging on my car window.

"LET ME IN" Dre yelled.

"YOU GOT GAS MONEY?"

"NIGGA WHAT? NO!"

"THEN NO" I yelled while stepping on the gas.

I started speeding to the hospital to get help for Tyrone.

When we got to the hospital they put his little stank butt on a stretcher and started to rush him into a private room.

I kept walking with them till we reached the room but then they closed the doors leaving me outside.

A doctor stepped out and said "Mam only doctors are allowed in here"

"Well bitch call me doctor phill cause I'm gonna see my son" I snapped back

"Mam if you don't leave I'm gonna have to all security" the doctor said.

"Ohhhhh so you gonna call yo boys on me huh? YALL GON MAKE ME ACT GHETTOOOOOOO"

I then started putting Vaseline on my face while clapping after every syllable.

"I'm sharpening my nails on the ground" I yelled while bending down and swinging my nails on the floor.

"YOU DONT KNOW ME! MY MOMMA DONT KNOW ME AND I CAME OUTTA HER"

"Alright alright just be quiet" the doctor said trying t get me to shut up.

"Mhm I thought so" I said while walking with a waddle into the room

Then ended up removing the bullet but he had to stay in the hospital for a few days.

    And I was there with him for every second. Dre also came to make sure that Tyrone was okay. He would bring him candy and toys so he wouldn't get bored.

   But the day finally came when we got to take him home.

    While driving back I heard Tyrone ask "hey mom can we get McDonald's?"

   "Boy do you got McDonald's money?" I asked

   It was silent before I said "yeah I didn't think so"

    Me and Tyrone got home and he was taking a shower before bed before I heard a knock on my door.

   It was Dre.

    He had actually came to see me. But he brought some food for Tyrone.

    Tyrone started tearin up the food while me and Dre went to go talking somewhere.

    I started aggressively patting my head while saying "thanks for everything that you've done for Tyrone, it means a lot"

    He smiled and said "it was the least I could do, since I was the main reason he got lit up"

    Damn right it's yo fault

  "No why would say dat?" I asked.

   "Cause I was the reason that lil heffa was here in the first place" Dre said.

   I grabbed Dre's hands and said "don't blame ya self OG, there's no way you coulda known"

We kept starting at each other and we were about to kiss before I heard a knock on the door.

When I went downstairs I saw a white man in a suit.

"Hello, I work with child protective services"