𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Start from the beginning

“Didn’t take you long to figure it out,” He hummed. “How’d you figure I wasn’t from this world?”

“Wasn’t hard to figure out,” I said, grabbing Bakugou by his wrist.

“Let go,” He growled, a small explosion crackling in his palm.

“You can’t use your quirk,” I said. “Not in here at least. The sensors will pick up on the heat and activate the fire alarms. We wouldn’t be able to get away in time.”

“Fine,” He grinned. “I’ll kick your ass without a fucking quirk!”

Daisuke’s eyes widened as Bakugou sprung up. He didn’t have time to swing the crowbar before Bakugou was slamming his fist against the side of his face. He grabbed his shirt, swiping his feet under him before slamming him into the table. The array of monitors and towers fell off with a loud clatter along with the teen.

“Come on!” Bkaugou barked, extending his hand back towards me. The moment I reached for his hand, I felt something curl around my leg. My eyes widened.

“Fuck!” I screamed, my body being yanked back. A hand grabbed my hair, yanking me onto my feet harshly. I winced, my eyes screwing shut as I stood up, grabbing my attacker by their wrists.

“Y/n!” Bakugou yelled.

“Hey, that kid makes for a pretty good distraction, don’t ya think?”

I felt my eyes snap open. I knew that voice. He lowered his head down to my shoulder as I looked at him in the corner of my eyes. I felt my face flood with horror.

“D-Dabi..?”

“Sup, kid,” He grinned, tilting his head. “Miss me?”

“Get your fucking hands off her!” Bakugou yelled.

Dabi hovered his opposite hand over my throat. I felt my eyes widen at the heat coming from his palm. Bakugou halted his movements, his eyes going wide before narrowing into thin slits. Dabi let go of my hair.

“Try anything stupid and I’ll set her ablaze,” Dabi warned. “She’s coming with us.”

“G-Get off me,” I said, my voice trembling.

Dabi chuckled darkly, grabbing my chin as he snapped my neck up. “You don’t want a repeat of what happened before, do you? I’d hate to do all that again.”

“K-Katsu…” I said, flicking my eyes down to him. “Get the chip to Aizawa-sensei. Use my laptop.”

“No you don’t,” Dabi said, activating his quirk. The moment he did, the sensors went off. The sprinkler system turned on as Bakugou lunged for the computer. Daisuke got up from the ground, tackling the blonde to the ground as a black mass opened behind Dabi and I.

“Y/n!” Bakugou yelled, a loud explosion crackling as Daisuke flew back, his back slamming against the opposite wall. Dabi set the floor in front of us ablaze, creating a wall of flames to keep Bakugou back. It didn’t stop him.

His hand shot towards me. I reached out to him, my fingers brushing against his. His eyes widened. I heard him call my name before I was pulled back the image of him immediately closing in a warped gate.

My back crashed against the hard wooden flooring as I was thrown back. I winced as my shoulder bashed on the ground. I pushed myself up, sliding my legs under me as I sat up. I was in some kind of bar. I was facing the wall, and I could hear people behind me. I swallowed hard, slowly turning around, my arms behind me on the ground.

Dabi grinned down at me. Beside him, the man I met in the alleyway was beside him, a severed hand over his face as he looked down at me with a singular red eye. A girl was beside them, her hair pulled up in messy space buns. Beside her, another man stood, wearing some kind of weird suit. Behind the bar, a man made of mist stood. His eyes were glowing and yellow, mixing in with the dark purple air around him that formed a body.

“Y-You guys...are pretty….shitty at welcoming guests,” I joked, laughing airily as I scooted back until my back was pressed against the wall.

“Sorry kid,” Dabi said, his boots thunking on the ground as he walked towards me. The man with the hand, Shigaraki, I think, followed.

“But we’re not here to be nice,” He said, crouching in front of me. I tensed up, my body trembling with fear.

“You’re here to give us what we want.”

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1171 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜