Chapter 19: Pick Me Up

She's waiting for Superman to pick her up, in his arms

Andy's P.O.V

After barely waving at Amber, I walk down the hallway and head towards the room where One Direction stays when they're not filming. I cautiously knock on the door and poke my head in. They're all there, albeit Louis.

"Do you know where I can find Louis?" I question.

Harry shoots me a dirty look and stands up. "Stay away from him," he spits.

I blink; feeling slightly hurt, and take a step backwards. Harry storms out of the room, passing me and I turn back to the rest of the boys. Liam stands up next.

"I don't know what he ever saw in you," he snaps. "You're nothing but a liar."

"Liam-" I start to protest but he leaves too, brushing past me, making a concerted effort to not touch me, as if I will burn his skin if he touches me.

I look pleadingly back at Zayn and Niall. Zayn is smart, Zayn can listen, Zayn will understand, he has to, he's Zayn-

My hopes are shattered when he says quietly, "slut."

It makes sense though. Louis and Zayn are very close, and if Louis is hurting then so is Zayn. He's a good friend that way. Zayn leaves silently, ignoring me and I look pleadingly at Niall, who looks uncomfortable at being left alone with me.

"Niall, please you have to believe me, I didn't want to, I didn't want to, I was forced, they made me," I beg. "Please, you have to believe me, please, I was made to I didn't want to."

Niall avoids my eyes. "I don't believe you."

"Nonono," I start to sob. "Niall, please, you have to believe me, I was forced, I didn't want to I didn't want to, please!" I am crying for real now. "Bitte."

Niall opens his mouth to say something but someone calls for him from the hallway and he shoots me one last curious, slightly scared look before scurrying off.

And I cry.

Louis's P.O.V

I sit listlessly outside, staring blankly at the streets of New York City as I have a lot of my mind. I refuse to step into that building, with her, where she was clearly sending me signals that she liked me then went on a date with some other man. How could she do that, especially after I told her what Eleanor did to me?

The boys come out, and Harry and Liam are angry, Zayn is impassive and Niall looks slightly constipated which means he's thinking hard.

"How'd it go?" I ask, not really meaning the question.

"She's a bitch," Harry says angrily. "I told her to stay away from you."

"I told her she was a liar," Liam adds, cracking his knuckles. "How could she do that to you?"

I shrug. If I knew that, I wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. "Zayn?" I ask, meeting his gaze.

Zayn has always been the best at reading people, and I knew what he said would weigh heavily on my mind. He opens his mouth. "I called her a slut," he admits.

Albeit, she does deserve it, but my mouth drops anyway. "What? Why?" I exclaim.

Zayn shrugs. "It was a bit uncalled for, but she is one, and she pretended like she didn't know what we were talking about. I see what you mean about her fooling you. Either she was honest, or a damn good actress."

I laugh without humor. "Yeah, she fooled me good. God, I can't believe I was so stupid."

"She said that she didn't want to," Niall pipes up, looking timid, shuffling his feet.