𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐥

Start from the beginning

The young scientist rolls his eyes and proceeds with his work. "As I said, I don't have any plans of applying for one."

And irk mark appeared on your head as you sighed. "I was only joking earlier, but I guess I have no choice." You say as you turn to Kouji, earning the young scientist's attention.

"Make a note to inform Kaedehara on cutting off the science club's funds until further notice."

"Already ahead of you, prez."

Senku raises his head and glares at you. "Oi, what's all of this? Are you even allowed to do that?!" He raised his voice, a bit irritated. A sly smirk made its way to your face as you reached to ruffle the young scientist's hair.

"As the head of the student council, I think I am."

The gears in Senku's head started turning, as if trying to let your statement sink in. "Head of the wha..." He trailed off, not knowing how to react. Then, it finally clicked for him.

Your never-ending work during or after class hours, your out-of-character responsible act, the effort you exert to indirectly helping others, and the fact that you had exceptional leadership skills. All of that made sense to him now. And once all the information sunk in, his face of surprise was immediately replaced with a look of dread.

Kouji chuckles and went to pat Senku's shoulder. "I thought you would have figured it out by now. I guess we overestimated you." You say and took a step back, signaling Kouji to do the same.

"Look Senku, you may be my friend, but you also have to know that I take this position very seriously." Your voice was stern, an aura of authority seeped off of you. And to say the least, Senku was intimidated. "Now, if you were to cooperate, then your club's funds wouldn't have to go down the drain. No?"

The young scientist could do nothing but gulp loudly, contemplating his next actions. A smirk similar to yours made its way to his face. "Cut the funds for all I care." The science club already had enough materials to work with for the rest of the month, Senku was sure they could make do with it.

Hashimo sighs. "If he really doesn't mind, then sure. Let's just go, we have a lot of work still." The blond tries to say but he caught you glaring at the crimson-eyed teen, indicating that you had no intention of giving up. He facepalms.

"Hmm. What would be another punishment that can convince you to participate, yet still be deemed ethical." You mutter to yourself. Kouji hears this and laughs nervously, "Prez, what punishment do you even have in mind that would be considered unethical?" The black-haired teen says, slightly worrying for the science club's fate. "Talk about abuse of power and position." Hashimo chuckles.

"Alright then." The young Nanami sighs and removes his glasses, rubbing his temples to soothe an incoming headache. "I won't cut the funds, nor will I inflict any punishment." You say as you put your glasses back up. Another smirk curled up your face as you pushed them up, creating a sinister glint. "I will, however, be confiscating any machinery and chemicals that could bring any harm to any surrounding students." You start, "The faculty did mention that I should at least take action of the numerous over-the-top experiments your club does. Though, I did push that task off the side because I saw how fun they were."

Senku raises an eyebrow. None of the chemicals in the room would be deemed harmful to any students. Unless...

The young scientist's crimson orbs start to widen. He remembered telling you of experimenting with some weird chemicals he was able to get a hold of and stored them on a locked cabinet inside the club room. Though, he only used those for his own personal studies and research, it could still be considered harmful nonetheless. If those were to be confiscated and brought to the faculty's attention, Senku was sure he'd get in trouble. Not to mention an earful from Byakuya who had already lectured him about tampering with such dangerous chemicals.