Threesome

Aiden McGill and Alex Larson Imagine
(Smut warning)

Me, Larson, and McGill we're chilling at my house alone. We had been just hanging out in the kitchen, they were eating all my food of course. "You know, you two never stop eating" I joke with them. They look at each other with big smirks on their faces. And I know I better start running. So I dart into the living room and Aiden tackles me onto the couch and Alex is right behind him. Aiden holds me down while Alex starts to tickle me.

"STOP STOP PLEASE STOP!!!" I yell laughing uncontrollably. "TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID Y/N" Aiden yells "I TAKE IT BACK I TAKE IT BACK" I scream and kick them off of me.

"Fuck you two, I hate when you tag team me" they exchange looks once again and sit on either side of me. And Alex suddenly begins to kiss my neck. I freeze in shock and as I sit there, Aiden runs his hands up and down my thigh. Alex whispers in my ear "we love you Y/n" "and we wanna make you feel good" Aiden finishes.

My face feels hot. I'm flushed and don't know what to do. "You don't have to worry Princess, we'll take care of you" Alex pulls my head up to kiss me on the lips. Meanwhile Aiden is taking my jeans off and then my shirt. I'm the only one undressed but I feel comfortable. I trust them and they make me feel secure.

They both take their pants and boxers off and push me to my knees. "Open" is all Aiden says and I do so. He puts his penis in my mouth and I grab it with one hand and pump him while I lick his tip. Alex is running his hands through my hair lightly massaging my head, it feels nice.

I moved my mouth to Alex and blew him while giving Aiden a hand job. They were grunting and groaning messes as I moved from one boy to the other. Aiden gently put his hand under my chin leading me up towards him. He kissed me, with a lot of tongue, and picked me up, and turned me over so my knees were on the couch and I was bent over the back of it.

I wasn't a virgin but I knew backshots hurt so I was worried. Alex put his length into my mouth and fucked it. Aiden was behind me, eating my ass (LMAO THIS IS SO WEIRD FOR ME) and rubbing my clit making me lightly shake in front of him. He was making me so wet and when he slipped himself inside of me, it felt amazing.

I was getting fucked from the front and the back and my body was moving back and forth uncontrollably. I was making muffled moaning sounds crazily. "Ahhhh Y/n, your mouth feels amazing on my cock." Alex said right before he released himself into my mouth, and I swallowed. Aiden at the same time came in my pussy, and I also came with them.

Alex pulled me from the back of the couch carrying me in the stratal position. He sat me on the counter of the kitchen and started to pound into me without warning. "OH FUCK ALEX" I yell clawing at his arms. Aiden walks over to me and makes out with me while I'm getting railed. God the boys made me feel things I never thought I'd experience. Pure euphoria.

After he came in me, he bent down to eat me out, Aiden was down on me too and at this point they both had their mouths at my entrance taking turns eating me out. Watching them do this was so hot, it made me cum faster.

After we were done, Aiden brought over a blanket and covered me up. The boys put on their boxers and Alex carried me to Aidens bedroom because I couldn't walk. They both kissed me goodnight and went into the movie room to sleep. I fell asleep in Aidens room to the thought of what I just did.

This one I felt was a bit more wild for me but anyways, leave suggestions, I'm out of ideas completely and thanks for reading!
~Brooklyn