Hyunin/Snakes and Badgers

Start from the beginning

The boy flew away, a shy smile on his face as he looked at Hyunjin who just stared at him.

He heard some more shouting before a whistle was blew and the balls were released. The Golden snitch zoomed up and passed them and in seconds both of them where following the gold ball.

Hyunjin kept his sight trained on the snitch following just barely out of reach next to him hufflepuffs seeker. The golden snitch changed direction in split seconds, so fast that both seekers lost sight of it. Hyunjin looked around with furrowed brows trying to find the gold ball. The hufflepuff boy was faster however catching onto the snitch and zooming off toward it. Cursing he followed behind catching up to the boy.

Both of them changed direction, now going upward to chase the snitch. Down below he could hear his teammates yelling something he couldn't hear from how far up they where. The wind blew more violently up here, tossing them to clash into each other a couple times.

Finally in reach of the snitch Hyunjin reached up to grab it, his fingers barely brushing it as the win threw him off his broom. A gasp left him as he was knocked off his broom and sent plummeting to the ground. He could see the other seeker change direction, turning and coming back down toward him. There was more yelling as Hyunjin came closer to the ground, closing his eyes he braced himself for the impact.

He could hear the sound of someone yelling his name and a pulling on his robes before he met the ground and went unconscious. 

..

Waking up Hyunjin could hear voices talking around him. Opening his eyes he looked onto Madam Pomfrey who was talking with Chan and Minho who had worry written all over their expressions. With furrowed brows Hyunjin tried to sit up, groaning when an ache shot through his body.

"Hyunjin your awake!" Chan said as he rushed to his side with wide eyes. "What happened?" He mumbled.

"You fell remember?" Minho said as he looked at the other who gave a slow nod. "Luckily you didn't have any major injuries thanks to that other boy." Madam Pomfrey said earning a confused look from Hyunjin. Other boy?
"What other boy?"He asked with furrowed brows. Madam Pomfrey³ gestured to the bed with a closed curtain. "That Hufflepuff boy, the seeker I beileve managed to cushion your fall, however now he has a broken rip and minor concussion, but with a little potion he should be good in no time."

Hyunjin stared at the curtain for a few minutes still not believing some random person broke his fall with their own self and getting hurt. Though he was thankful for it since he was still alive. "Here drink this, it'll help with the pain but you'll still be a bit sore." Madam pomfrey said as she handed him the glass.

Taking it Hyunjin chugged down the drink shivering at the taste. "You can go back to the dorms, but no more quidditch for another week." She said earning a nod from the Slyntherin boy.

Chan and Minho helped him back to the dorms making sure he was okay every other second. Sighing Hyunjin sat on his bed staring at the green and silver bed sheets. Looking up his turned to Chan who was studying for a test this upcoming Thursday.

"His name." Hyunjin said making the older look over with a confused look. "What was the boys name?" He asked again this time earning a small Oh from his upperclassmen. "Yang Jeongin I think, he's a 5th year."

Yang Jeongin.

He was gonna make it his goal to find the hufflepuff boy.

°°

The next day Hyunjin looked everywhere for the hufflepuff boy, he even went far enough to ask a few other hufflepuffs. When he went to the infirmary, Madam Pomfrey said she already dismissed the boy.