𝐖𝐀𝐑🧸

𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐙𝐀 𝐗 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑. 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆: Holy_Cross_2
🦋trigger warning: blood? Ig idk
🦋spoiler warning: nope

"𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐋𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐍𝐎𝐖?"

"Yep. It'll teach him a lesson to mind his own business and stay in his place." Y/N said to his friend as he walked out of his house. Y/N and Akaza were always fighting. They weren't even able to get near eachother because of how bad it is.

Y/N and Akaza were like cats and dogs. Always fighting for no reason, they're the definition of 'square up on sight'.

Y/N's friend ran after him. "Hey dude Don't do this, it's really not worth it." Y/N looked over at his friend with a grin. "Oh trust me. It IS worth it. If he wants to talk shit again then bring it on."

The friend sighed and gave up, knowing that there was no way to stop the two from murdering each other.

Once they made it to the place, Akaza ran towards them and immediately got the first hit, Y/N fought back, punching him in his kidney with full strength.

That move caused akaza to fall and hold his gut. Y/N quickly kicked him in his face making it bleed. Akaza grabbed Y/N by the leg and tripped him, then pulled him by the hair and started banging his head on the concrete floor.

"ENOUGH!" a voice called out. It was a boy or girl with Mitch Matched eyes and a curvy body shape. Y/N and akaza stopped and looked over. It was enmu. "WHY ARE YOU GUYS ALWAYS FIGHTING??? IS THERE EVEN A REASON??"

The two boys stayed quiet. "EXACTLY!" Enmu yelled out in disappointment. A few minutes passed and Y/N was in bed, recovering from his bloody nose. That was until he gotten a text message from enmu.

[enmu]
Hey so, can you meet me at the kimetsu cafe? I wanna have a chat with you

[Y/N]
Sure

Y/N got up out of bed and changed his clothes again. Once he was finished, he grabbed his keys, started his car and drove to the cafe. As soon as he got there, enmu covered the man's eyes with his perfectly smooth pedicured hands. "Eh- enmu, what are you doing..?" "You'll see.. It's a surprise!"

Enmu walked Y/N inside the cafe and sat him down. "Okay..you two can open your eyes now in 3...2..1!" Y/N opened his eyes and it immediately got filled up with rage. "WHY THE FUCK IS HE HERE?!?" Akaza yelled. "YEAH, WHAT HE SAID!" Y/N yelled back.

"Because I want you two to get along. It's sad seeing two childhood friends fight"
It went quiet. "Please.. For me?" Enmu said softly before walking out.

"So.. Long time no see I guess." Akaza started the conversation off. "Tch. Whatever." Y/N hissed. "You look good today.." Akaza spoke again.

Y/N blushed softly but it was barely noticeable. "Oh uh thank you."

"So are you gonna compliment me?" Y/N had a confused smirk on his face. "Why would I do that? You always look good."

"Ohh? Flirtatious are we now huh?" Akaza teased. "Maybe~?" Y/N winked. "Honestly. I don't even know why we always fight.." The h/c boy mumbled, catching the attention of akaza.

Akaza sighed as he held Y/N's hand. "I don't know either but what I do know is that.." Akaza got close to Y/N and kissed his soft lips and then pulled away.
"I started because I wanted my feelings for you to go away. I thought that if I made you hate me and that if I hated you these feelings would disappear. But it only grew bigger." Y/N blushed before kissing akaza as he kissed back.

"I love you."

"I love you too, forever and always"