Midorya suggested and we all knew the answer to that, we entered the class and took our seats.
Eventually Aizawa came in the class to, tired, as always.

Time skip»»»

"I had reviewed the training battle from yesterday, Bakugo you're talented so don't act like a kid, you need to control that anger of yours.."

"Tch.."

"Midorya.."

Midorya flinched at how cold Aizawa sounded.

"I saw that the only way you won was to break your bones again, and I don't want to hear that it's because you can't control it, but if you're gonna master it then you'll be able to do good things."

Midorya's eyes widened and sparklered with happiness and proudness of himself and nodded happily.

"Well then, now that that's away for now, we're gonna do something that is gonna be very important for your future."

"?!"

'God, please, no more' I growl under my breath thinking it's another test.

"It's a Election to choose your class president."

Excuse me wha-

"Oh I want to be president!"

Huh-

"You totally need me!"

Wait-

"No pick me!"

Everyone started yelling while I was just looking around confused af-
Tsu was giggling while she looked at my confused face.

"Everyone please calm down!"

Ida suddenly exclaimed while doing his chop thing, I mediately jumped back into my seat while sweatdroping.

"This isn't a game! Having a class president is a lot of responsibility and we should all take this seriously!"

"Dude if you wanted to be class pres. then you should have just said it."

"pfft-"

Time skip»»»

Midorya 3 votes
Momo yaoyorozu 2 votes

"HUH?! I GOT 3 VOTES?!"

"Ok you idiot's, WHO VOTED FOR HIM!"

"What did you think everyone was gonna vote for you?"

Damn, Bakugo never get tired now does he..
Tho Sero does know how to make a good comeback so he does make this more funnier for me.

''hey Y/N.."

"hm?"

"Who did you vote *kero?"

"Heh, guess that's a secret for now Tsu~!"

I playful say as I poke the tip of Tsus nose.

"oh come on *kero.*"

She made a frown face and it just looked so Adorable that I just could giggle.

"Ok then, Midorya is the new class represent
, and Yaoyorozu is the deputy class rep. That's all for today you can go now, don't bother me."

Time skip»»»

"Woah, there sure is a lot of people here today!"

"Mhm"

I hummed while eating ramen from the cafeteria.

"That's because all of the students here have access to the same cafeteria."

"Mmm~ This rice is delicious!"

The Kitsune:MHA x readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें