Ram's order to Lakshman

"Laksh I need you to do something for me," Ram says 

"What is it Bhaiya?" Lakshman asks 

Ram tells Lakshman what actually happened what he is planning to do. Lakshman objects and refuses at first but when Ram tells Lakshman that it is an order and that he has to do it, Lakshman reluctantly agrees. 

(the next day)

Lakshman returns from the forest after leaving his sister in law there. he first goes to his second sister-in-law and third sister-in-law's apologies. at first, both of them are confused and ask why. and he explains the entire story and what happens. both Mandavi and Kriti are baffled, but they know that Lakshman was helpless and he follows his brother's orders. they also knew that their Brother-in-law didn't want their sister to be in a place that she wasn't respected anymore. they forgave Lakshman but they knew that they needed to help him talk to Urmila.

"Lakshman, go to Ram bhaiya and stay with him for a while. I know he will need you there. we will tell Urmi about this. It's best wif aren't in the room when we tell her," mandavi says looking at Lakshman's broken face.

Lakshman replies "Ji Bhabhi. just try to convince mere Urmila that I was helpless and I couldn't do anything."

he leaves the room and goes to his brother's room. knowing that his brother needs all the support that he needs, Lakshman puts on a brave face and walks into the room. and he sees his brother on the floor, completely broken. Lakshman goes and consoles his brother and gets him to eat and drink something.

Every day after that day Lakshman distances himself from the rest of his family. everyone is confused about Lakshman's strange behaviour since Sita had left for the forests. one day Ram decides to go to Lakshman's to see what's wrong with him and why he is acting so weirdly.

once Ram enters Lakshman's room he sees Laskshman totally broken, and on the floor crying uncontrollably. Ram hears Lakshman murmuring to himself about Sita. Ram goes toward Lakshman and consoles him. Lakshman just holds on to Ram and sobs his heart out.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

this is an interesting chapter. I hope you guys like it.