𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐊𝐀

Start from the beginning

   Teka wanted to make up for lost times with her grand children. Starting with the twins. As much as she loved both Natsuo and Fuyumi's presence, and she really did, they were just too....soft for her. She's not gonna judge them for it, they take after Rei ( another person she really loves ) after all.

    When it came to the twins, she could see where her son's personality was instilled. Though, Tomomi was obviously the kinder twin ( also due to the fact that she shares a lot of Rei's personality ), she could see she had the Todoroki fire. And that reminded her of her late husband, Enji's father.

   Same could be said for Shoto. So she wanted to really spend time with them. Because they remind her of both her husband and also because Tomomi reminded Teka of herself a great amount.

    From the resting bitch face to the impossible beauty she was blessed with. She was willing to bet that she has this entire school wrapped around her finger if she even smiled a certain way. And Teka could see herself in Tomomi.

   Which is probably why she bonded with her the most.

   Teka paused when she noticed the faces her grandchildren's friends were making at her. Starstrucked looks graced their eyes. Something she was too used to, at this point so she felt very indifferent to the attention. But that didn't stop her from surveying them judgementally.

    They were a....interesting bunch of kids. The one with the green hair was adorable, she will admit. She could automatically tell which kid came from money and which one didn't. Not that any of that mattered, but still...

    Then her eyes landed right on the ash blonde kid. He looked like he was always ready to knock someone out at any given moment. His hair reminded her of a pomeranian but he was handsome, she guesses. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know that he was particularly close to her granddaughter.  With the way he was standing too close to her.

   It was cute to see that she could pull such a handsome kid and, from what she could tell, a strong one, too. Hmm....so my youngest granddaughter does have a lot of me in her. We only like strong and angered men.

    "Anyways....We should get going. He hates waiting and he's pestering me into make you meet him." She continued on, paying no mind to the other students.

   "Okay, grandmother." Tomomi said, straightening her bag over her shoulder. "Have a good weekend, everyone."

    Shoto just waved as the three made their way to the limosuine.

   Everyone watched as her driver opened the door for them. The twins climbed in first before Teka did. As soon as she was in, she closed the door and gave her ( or specifially Bakugou ) one last judgemental look before the driver began driving off.

   "Wow..." Kirishima mumbled in awe. "That is seriously one beautiful family.....I feel like God has favorites."

   "Yeah..." Bakugou unconciously agreed but his mind was more on why she was staring at him as if he had done something criminal.

   He noticed that Teka stared at him the longest and that might have to do with the way he was standing close to Tomomi. So that pretty much gave away the fact that they were in a relationship.

   But he also noticed how much Tomomi looked like her. Or whenever she frowned. They had the same identical expression and the same stoic aura. Only Tomomi's was more of a defense tactic while Teka's felt more natural. Like she's been that all her life.

   He could really see the resemblence between her, Shoto and Teka.

   "I can see where Tomomi and Shoto get their looks from." Sero pointed out. "And their intimidating presence. Especially Tomo-chan. She's like a ice copy of her grandmother."

    "Yeah.." Bakugou mumbled a little before making his way to the dorms. "Later."

   "Where are you going? I thought you were coming with us to the Rocket Ship diner!" Kirishima yelled after him.

   "I gotta get ready for tomorrow. It's my mom's birthday, idiot!" He yelled back, not even glancing his way.

    All the while, Bakugou grew more and more curious about Tomomi and Shoto's family. He wondered just how mysterious the Todoroki family were.

This is just an intro
to a two parter.

it's pretty short so that's
why it's only two parts.

anyways, don't forget to
comment and vote!

love you and stay safe wherever
you are!