𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐊𝐀

Start from the beginning

   "You think she'll like Bakugou if she met him?" Kirishima asked as they all made their way out of the school.

   Shoto laughed a little bit inaudibly. "I know she'll like Bakugou."

   "You hear that, Bakubro? You already have brownie points towards impressing the family." Denki said, nudging his blonde friend.

   "Shut up, Spark Plug." Bakugou grumbled, shoving his arm away. "Besides, who's to say she'll like me anyways?"

   "You never know," Shoto shrugged. "You'd be very surprised by the end results."

   "There she is." Tomomi said, looking at the pick up area in front of the school.

   The class all paused to look and get a glimpse of their estranged grandmother. The sight made nearly all of them choke on air as their eyes nearly popped out of their skulls.

   There was a sleek black stretch Lincoln Navigator limosuine parked in the pick up area of the school. Outside it, stood a rather tall woman with tan skin and the hottest curves anyone in that school has ever seen. She was dressed in a black fitted peplum shirt and a black pencil skirt. Both of which really hugged her perfect body beautifully.

   She had an expensive looking pearl necklace around her neck and matching pearl earrings. Her floor length magma hair fell in a lava waterfall behind her as the front part was tucked behind her ears.

   Everything about her screamed Model, Rich, Money, Luxury and any other words that are associated with those words. From her designer black red bottom heels to her perfectly manicured red nails. Also she looked too young to be anyone's grandmother. If anything, she looked like she was the twin's aunt or even their older sister.

    So that was Endeavor's mother?! What the hell?! She's the hottest grandmother they have ever seen!

    Were the Todoroki's just blessed with beauty?!

   "T-T-THAT'S YOUR GRANDMOTHER?!" Denki stuttered out, feeling himself about to short circut.

   "Yes, this is our grandmother." Shoto confirmed, feeling indifferent.

   "No way!" Kirishima gasped, his eyes were about to pop out of his skull. "She's like the hottest woman I have ever seen!"

   "Your grandmother is THE TEKA?!" Mina and Aoyama exclaimed with starstucked looks in their eyes. "SHE'S CONSIDERED ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTUFUL MODELS IN THIS GENERATION AND THE LAST!!"

   "Her outfits are so fabulous!" Aoyama nearly squealed in delight and awe.

   "You never told us your grandmother was mega famous!" Sero exclaimed.

   Shoto and Tomomi looked at them simutaneously. The twins shrugged together, not really seeing the big deal in this moment. "You never asked." The twins said in unison.

    "She's so.....sexy~" Mineta gravelled, slowly making his way over to her but was stopped with Tomomi grabbed his neck.

    She proceeded to let ice grow around his throat, suffocating him in it. But not enough to actually kill him. Just to warn him that she could snap his neck any time she wanted to.

   "Keep it in your pants, Mineta." She said harshly, tossing him to the side.

   "Ah, Shoto, Tomomi." a very powerful but feminine voice brought their attention all together. "Good, we can leave now. Your step-grandfather made reservations at Sukiyabashi Jiro Honten and we have time to prepare before hand."

    Teka, after getting bored of waiting, spotted her grandchildren just a few feet away from her and her driver. So she decided to fetch them, herself. Enji was wary of his mother's presence and he was wary of her bonding with his twins but she insisted that they spend time together.