𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐊𝐀

I'm serious about
that Halloween Special
I'm writing......

I know it's almost summer
but who gon' check me, boo?

If people can skip
Thanksgiving just to
celebrate Christmas, damnit
I can write two halloween
specials in the same year.

And that's exactly what
I'm going to do.

by the way, teka belongs to
ackerbangbang, I do not own
the oc. If you want to see more
on her, I suggest following
her on instagram or even tumblr.

don't forget to comment and
vote!

Happy reading!

           The afternoon was sunny as ever though the heat level was dropping due to seasonal changes. The last bell ranged, signalling the end of the school day as students of UA Academy began rushing back to the dorms. It was Friday so everyone was excited about the long weekend ahead of them.

   "Ah~ I can't wait for tommorow!" Denki cheered as everyone in the classroom began gathering their things. "My parents are taking Sero and I to this crazy monster truck show near Tokyo."

     "A whole weekend with trucks destroying each other and all of the food you can eat." Sero added excitedly. "What better way to spend your weekend? What are you guys doing this weekend?"

   "I'm staying in the dorms this weekend." Midoriya said, placing his books in his bag. "I figured I should just try and relax this weekend instead of training too hard."

   "That's a first." Shoto mumbled almost jokingly.

    "I'm also gonna spend my weekend in the dorms." Kirishima added. "It's been a rather hectic week so why not relax?"

   "Hey, Tomo-chan." Momo called to her as said girl was busy placing her stuff in her bag. "You wanna go to Giza tommorrow? Aoyama and I found this new store there and we've been dying to tell you about it."

   "Unfortunately, I will have to decline for Saturday." She said apologetically. "Sunday, I'll be able to."

   "What's going on tommorow?" She asked, suddenly curious.

   "Shoto and I are supposed to spend sometime with our grandmother tommorrow." She explained. "She's picking us up today, actually."

   "Grandmother?" Bakugou echoed, also very curious about the topic at hand. He has met her sister Fuyumi and her brother Natsuo, he already knew who Enji was and he hasn't met her mother yet. So it was a little surprising to see her mention their grandmoter.

    She's told him that her father and grandmother hadn't spoken to each other since her parents got married. He wondered what changed now.

   "Yeah, she's visiting for two weeks." Shoto explained further. "She's a model so she's mainly here on business but she wanted to get to know us more. Her and her new husband."

   "So she's taking us out today and tomorrow." Tomomi finished as they all exited the classroom.

  "Woah, a model~!" Mina gasped in amazement. "She's probably seen the world, already!"

   "I guess." Tomomi shrugged. She's never gotten close to her like that. In fact, this would be the third time they've seen each other. The last two times went by rather quickly. So they weren't close at all. But there was something about Teka that she really respected and that's her power.