chapter 17

U/D- that's the best news for us

M/D- absolutely, it's just the best gift for us (they both got emotional)

U/D- UK what, when u both were just born, we just randomly thought what if our kids get married in future and we both started imagining and laughing about it (said to unnav)

M/D- and see today our imagination has become reality, we can't explain u how happy we are
*They hugged unnav*

M/M- I'm so happy for u guys

U/M- yes, but u hid this from us for how long?

Unnav- 7 months (they said in scared voice)

M/M- whattt (their moms acted as if they were angry)

Unnav- sorryyyy
*Everyone laughed*

Unnati's POV
It went really well, our parents reaction was much better than what we expected. But now I am sure they'll tell us to get married soon, we have to face this, we can't say them no, neither we can say yes, as we aren't ready for the marriage yet.

U/M- So what about the marriage?

Parents- batao
(Before we could say anything Aashna came to the rescue, she talked to them and convinced them to let us marry aaram se)

M/M- but if u both agree, what about the engagement this month? (She asked to unnav)

*Unnav looked at each other and conversed with their eyes*
Unnav- ohkk

*Manav's dad gave a toast for the double celebration*

Sanket- good job Aashna!

Aashna- thanks (said flipping her hair)

Unnati-thank you Aashna for pushing us to do this

Manav- thank you Aash, my sis has become so matured
*Unnav gave Aashna a hug and Manav kissed her forehead*

Aashna- anything for u both

Aashna's POV
Everything went much better than expected. The party ended, we were moving out of the restaurant. There were steep steps to the route, I was wearing heels, so I let everyone go first, but Sanket was busy in a call so he didn't went. I started going down slowly, but can everything go right in a day, I got stumbled and was about to fall but I felt a tight grip on my waist and as always it was Sanket. As I saw his face, I got too relieved which was clearly visible on my face.

Sanket- why can't u walk carefully?

Aashna- heels and these stairs, what else can u expect to happen

Sanket- why do u wear them, when u aren't comfortable (he said and picked Aashna in his arms)

As he picked me up, I couldn't say anything, I was just staring at him being extra sweet. As the steps ended, he made me stand and we started walking towards the car.

Aashna- thank you

Sanket-it's ok btw u are too heavy🤭

Aashna- too heavy??(she said and started hitting him)

Sanket- just joking, sorry (he said laughing)

Aashna- better, be ready by 9am tomm

Sanket- for what?

Aashna- college, we hv to register for the dance competition

Sanket-ohk, see u tomm...gn

Aashna- gn
*They sat in their cars and went home*

Sanket's POV
I didn't wanted to get late today, so I got ready before time and waited for Aashna in the parking. Aashna came and got in the car.

Aashna- on time Haan
*Sanket smiled and started driving*

Aashna's POV
We reached the college and as we entered the campus together, all eyes were on us, I just ignored it and went inside with Sanket.

Sanket- you are too famous here. (He said as he noticed all the eyes on them)

Aashna-yeah, all thanks to you (she said taunting)

[Author- Aashna is an introvert, that's the reason she hates public attention]

Sanket- (laughs)
*They went in the office and registered their name*

Sanket- so...do u have any lectures now or u coming with me?

Aashna- I'm coming

Sanket- okay
*They got in the car*

Sanket- coffee?

Aashna- yess plz

Sanket- ohk (they went to the cafe)

Aashna- competition is in 4 days, we hv to start practicing from today

Sanket- 4 days, Karna hi padega

*Aashna got a call from Manav*
Aashna- we hv to go

Sanket-Kaha?

Aashna- humare Ghar, engagement Ka discussion chalu h, bulaya h hum dono ko abhi
*They quickly drank their coffee and left*

*In car*
Aashna- meri friend Ka studio h, after this gets sorted we'll go there for practice

Sanket- ohkk

Aashna's POV
We reached my home, both of our families were there, as we got in we got to know that their engagement is in 10 days. Before we came, they already distributed the work and they gave me and Sanket the responsibility of both families outfit. Also, we had to help unnav in buying their rings, this was the best of any work we could get. After everything got decided I and Sanket went to the studio for practicing. We decided the song and started choreographing the dance.

Aashna- I'm doing this dance for the first time

Sanket- Don't worry, I'm there na

Aashna- yeah!

Author's POV
Next 3 days went really hectic for them as their whole day was busy with college and practice, now tommorow is the competition and they are ready with everything from costumes to performance. Let's see how will the competition go, will they be able to win it?

______________________________________
Do vote and comment ♥️✌️