Part 1- Beautiful Los Angeles

BOOM!
"I'm never coming back here" I screamed
"Good we don't need a disrespectful whore in our
house" My mom yelled back throwing my stuff out of the house.
I grab my stuff of the lawn and I didn't say anything but a simple fuck you as I left the driveway blasting my Black Sabbath tape that they said was "the devil's music".
The year was 1981 I was driving down back roads just to find my way to LA to pursue my dream of being a singer my parents didn't support the kind of "lifestyle " I'm living so they kicked me out.The drive was more then 2,000 miles but I didn't take a break I just keep driving listening to Black Sabbath on repeat
—————
I was losing hope until I saw it the Hollywood sign It was like I was dreaming but it was scary because I realized that it was just me myself and I form this day on.
I drove around LA for a couple hours seeing where I can stay or what I could do....I've been Cut of from my family and I had no money to my name anymore so I had to do what any other person had to do and get a job. I've never had a job in my life I didn't have to work I was rich but I'd rather stay poor then stay in that shitty "holy" town.
I decided to sleep in my car and look for jobs bright and early.
———————
It was a bright and  early morning or should I say afternoon when I woke up..... I got up and changed my clothes in a gas station bathroom and grabbed a snack with the only money I had left. I looked at flyers all around LA and there was one I saw it said "new upcoming band play at Starwood club" I looked at it closely and saw these weird looking guy on the  flyer with lipstick and high heels on, I have to admit I was Intrigued it was nothing I've ever seen before I took the flyer off the the telephone pole and put it in my pocket. I quickly realized that I still didn't find a job so I kept looking....
I couldn't find anything except for stripper or waitresses at a Strip club.....
I hesitate to walk in the door but I did
I walk in and I hear " Hello"  in a bitchy tone
"Hi I was wondering if you had any job openings" I asked.
"Yea, how old are you" she asked
"I- I'm 21" I replied stuttering
" Well if you want to work here you need to find better clothes" she snarked
My face turned bright red and I said "o-ok"
"Be here at 10 sharp tomorrow night" she said pointing in my face.
I quickly left the club and ran to my car a drove to the mall to look for clothes for tomorrow night.
I walked into this place and it was huge it had everything back home we didn't have so this was exciting until I remembered that I had no money.
I walked into Frederick's it was absolutely beautiful in there I was in a daze.
I hear someone talking so I quickly snap out of it
"Hello Miss how may I help you" she said with an accent.
" I'm just looking of a cute set to wear for my wedding" I lied because I was so incredibly embarrassed.
" oh congratulations miss or should I say Mrs" she laughed.
I fake laughed as she showed me some sets that were absolutely beautiful. I grabbed a couple and "tried them on" and put my clothes over them and pertained to put them back. I quickly ran out the store and left the mall....
———————
It was the next night I changed into my lingerie set and did my hair and makeup at the club
(This is what I imagine what  Rosalie is wearing )

———————It was the next night I changed into my lingerie set and did my hair and makeup at the club (This is what I imagine what  Rosalie is wearing )