ASHNOOR'S POV ENDED

Ashi: ohhh so that boy !!! But he was looking very sweet and cute!! She said it in flow ...and then bit her tongue .

Ashnoor: What !!! Can u plz repeat ...He !!! Sweet!!! Cute!!! And btw since when did u start complementing boys haan??

Ashi: its nothing like that leave it!!

Ashnoor: yaa yaa changing the topic...she said in a teasing way..

Ashi: shut up and let me go back to the class!!

Ashnoor: fine go..but be careful from that Mr.Arrogant!!!

Ashi: okay mummyy!!! She chuckled

Then Ashi went back to her class ! She looked around and found that only seat left empty was beside Siddharth!!! She got nervous and was standing there only...

SID'S POV:

I saw that the girl came back in the class but she was standing there only looking very scared and nervous . I looked around and understood !!!I don't know why but i feel like calling her here and let her sit beside me..My chain of thoughts broke when i heard two boys sitting on the first desk asking her to sit in between them and making fun of her....HOWW DAREE THEYY!!! I quickly went towards her took her hand and brought her to my seat ! 

U CAN SIT HEREE! I said while the whole class was looking at me as if i am an alien !? MINDD YOURR OWNN BUSINESS EVERYONEE!!! I shouted and everyone looked away...and when i turned to ask that girl to sit again , I saw her already sitting that too very comfortably !!! I also sat beside her and started looking at her ...no no staring at her ...GOD!! she is something different..the innocence in her eyes..her beautiful smile..her cute nose..she is so special     wait whatttt!! am I drunk?? What am i saying ?? no no no no never nope not a chance ..huhh no shut up my bloody mind and let me concentrate on lecture!!

SID'S POV ENDED

The class ended and it was a free period for Siddharth,Ashi,Randeep and Jannat.

Jannat:Let's go to canteen sidoo!! I am damn hungry 

Siddharth: nothing new in that ..let's go...he managed to speak in between his laugh...

Jannat: btw i heard from a few of ur class mates that today THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM asked a girl to sit with him and was very polite!!! she asked in more like a teasing way

Siddharth: nothing like that..it was just that she is a new girl so she didn't knew anything and ummmm yaa I...he was cut off by Jannat

Jannat: can u stop your umm umm yaa yaa!!! Do you like her??

Siddharth: whattt..whatt the hell Jannat ..u just stuff ur mouth with these french fries and shut up....

Jannat:(in mind) don't worry sidoo i will see for how long u will hide ur feelings but first I need to know who that speciall girl is?

And as soon as Jannat looked at Siddharth, she saw that his face was having a mixture of jealous and angry expression and his fists were shaped into a tight punch as if he is going to kill someone!! Jannat looked at the direction where Sidd was looking and found that a girl was standing there talking to a boyy...and suddenly the boy kissed the girl's hand..

JANNAT'S POV:

That boy kissed on girl's hand and then i looked at Sid who was at the verge of bursting out and beating the guy to death!!! I guess she is the girl...and I have seen the boy also somewhere I can't remember....but whatever let's tease Sid!!

Jannat:someone is burning!!

Siddharth: (in an angry tone) I am not jealous Jann!

Jannat: I never took your name!!!

Siddharth : JUST SHUT UP!!

Jannat: btw she is beautiful!!!

Siddharth : indeed she is..He said while smiling like an maniac ...ohh god this boy!!

Jannat: 

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

...

.

..

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

To be continued!!!

~Do tell me how was the chapter?? Was it interesting ?or boring? Was it very short ? Or was it okay?
I know you guys already guessed the girl..but who could be the boy with her??
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEXT CHAPTER COMING SUPER SOON...

I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!!!

DO COMMENT AND TELL ME YOUR VIEWS ...

ANY MISTAKES? ANY FLAWS?

VOMMENT PLZ!!!

STAY TUNED AND PLZ STAY SAFE AND STAY HAPPY U ALL!

lots of love

-AUTHOR