a new chance..

Magsimula sa umpisa

Shiva said in a hurry , the thought that raavi was walking away made him confess the things we was hiding for so long...
He never wanted anyone to find out that he commited suicide...

Raavi firstly got stilled hearing him but when she digested his words her head skinned towards shiva who was looking at her hand ...
Did he just said that he attempted suicide - raavi thought

Raavi- tu suicide ki baat kr rha tha ?
Raavi asked him unsure.

Shiva was scared to look at her but still said

Shiva - haa .. Wo.main...wo main..sui....
Ek min toh tujhe kya laga main kis baare main baat kr rha hu

Shiva finally looked at raavi who too was looking at him..
her eyes said everything which she taught making shiva looked at her wide eyes..

Shiva - raavi tujhe sach main lgta ha main aisa kuch karunga , pyaar krta hu tujhse , tune soch bhi kaise liya ki main tere alawa kisi aur ke baare main soch skta hu kuch karna toh bht dur ki baat ha...
Tune ye soch bhi kaise liya...aur ye faltu baat soch ke tu mujhe wapas chod ke jaa rhi thi ?

Shiva said angrily which made her scared..

Raavi didn't say anything for some time she knew she was wrong in coming to a conclusion just like that , he was talking about suicide while she though something else only...

Somewhere raavi was relaxed that what she though was not true , but suddenly she realised what shiva has actually said and that made turn towards him in utter shock..

Shiva who was looking at her angrily till now saw her changed expression and got sacred...
Now it was his turn to get scared..

Raavi stepped towards him and said
Raavi- tune suicide krne ki koshish ki ha ?

She said in such a voice which shiva has never ever heard before and that made him shiver..

Raavi- bol shiva ,tune suicide krne ki koshish ki thi

Shiva nodded his head lightly only to receive a tight slap on his face...
He looked at her in shock while raavi eyes were just portraying fire..

Is that just his imagination or actually her eyes were burning in fire...

Raavi again slapped him , while shiva held both his cheeks in his hands..
But that didnt stop raavi as she started throwing punches on his arms , stomach and everywhere she could punch him..
Shiva let her did what ever she wanted to , he had imagined her reaction to be somewhere similar but this was more violent then he imagined..

And after what felt like lifetime  to shiva raavi backed out still funning in anger , even before shiva could recover from the buries that raavi has given him he found her again throwing things at him, he knew he needs to stop her..

Shiva - Raavi I am sorry , I am.really sorry please maar mat

Raavi- sorry , you are sorry , tujhe pta bhi ha tune kya kiya ha..
( she said again throwing a vase at shiva which shattered right beside him at the wall resulting him getting hurt..)

Ahhhhh- shiva screamed

Raavi suddenly came out of her anger and looked at him...
She ran towards him and dragged him towards the bed making him.sit on the bed , she looked at the wound which was fortunately not that deep..
Shiva used this opportunity toh confront her so he slowly wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled her closer...
Raavi looked at him and was about to pull herself out when shiva said

Shiva- please baat sun le please...

Raavi didn't said anything just kept a blank face which made shiva realise that he should speak..