My love theo

(This is has flashbacks) also sorry it takes me couple days to update it because I'm really excited that I've been writing my other story that's coming out and I just feel really good about that one but yeah enjoy.

Yesterday at the fair or whatever was amazing with Cassius and since he told me about his parents I've decided to tell him about my other ex. Plus I think this is great , us opening up together and we have our first date soon. I honestly don't feel like pushing him away anymore. Because he makes me smile and laugh. He makes me happy. And I can't loose him yes it may seem selfish because we have people after us but for now I'm safe , we are safe.

"Babe Cassius is here" mama says with a smile.

Plus mama also likes him, she thinks he's hot and totally good for me. Even Noah seems to like him and he's little. But Cassius plays with him. They play hide and seek they play with monster trucks and it makes me happy.

"Hey" he says as he enters my room.

"Hey come sit" I say as I put my phone down.

"So what we doing today" he asks as he rubs my leg.

"Today I'm telling you about my first love , Theo" I say.

"Are you sure" he asks.

"Positive, it's about time  I talk about it"  I respond back.

So I took him on my motorcycle and we drove to this lake and sat down where it's peaceful and quiet.

"Take however long you need" he says.

I look at him with a smile. How did you come into my life, I don't deserve him.

"Okay we met at an underground fighting match , We went against each other and after he came looking for me and asked if I wanted to hang out sometime and I said yes, so we went out couple times and became bestfriends and bestfriends to lovers , nothing went wrong in our relationship we did things couples would do and then it hit our 6 month anniversary and I took him to meet my parents and my mom loved him my dad not so much. I don't know why but couple weeks after their walked in on him abusing me and my mother and my d-dad he uh said I was a little whore and said I put him before my family, we was still young so I didn't know much I was like what 16? I don't know but I said I couldn't choose a-and he chose for me, he shot theo right in the chest infront of me, I was broken and still am because Theo treated me amazingly after jaxon and Bentley and now you came along and I'm just so scared of loosing you if my father finds us" I say with tears running down messing up my eyeliner and mascara

"Cora you are so amazing for still being here right now loosing people and being cheated on I can't , your the strong and the most beautiful person I ever met, I lo- like you so much because of much more I learned about you and not just because your sexy but because you carry that much and still the world brought you to me , thank you for telling me" he then kisses me no lust no desire just because he actually likes and cares for me.

"Thanks for listening" I say then kiss him again

Flashback

"Papa please stop" 16 year old me says crying.

"No you and your mother or whores, that's not my baby" papa says as he throws a vase at mama but me blocking her.

"Mi amor it is your child, Noah is yours" mama says in tears.

Just then Theo walks in.

"Theo please leave" I say trying to look brave.

"Baby what's wrong" he asks dropping his stuff.

"Of course he shows up , did you call him you little whore" papa says with a hand behind his back.

"P-papa what are you doing? I didn't call him" I say with wide eyes as he pulls out his gun.

"What are you doing" mama says scared.

"Cora it's either your us or him" he says pointing at mama.

"Papa please I can't do that, you know I love you papa" I say as I shield mama and Theo.

"Choose or I will slut" he says putting the finger in the trigger.

"Papa" I say crying more.

"Times up" he says and then shoots but I felt nothing as I stood in front of mama.

I look and see theo on the floor.

"NOOOO" I say as I rush to him

"Mi amor" I say as I hold his head.

"It's okay my love" he says as he puts a hand in my cheek.

"No it wasn't suppose to be like this" I say as I try to catch my breath from crying.

"I love you Cora" and just like that he took his last breath in my arms.

"T-Theo? I love you too always" I say as papa drags me away from him.

End of flashback.

"Come on let's go get something to eat" Cassius says has he holds my hand.