Mr and mrs mayhem

Mulai dari awal

"That sounds tempting, but how about we save that for out first date" she says with a smirk.

"Your such a tease" I say.

"That's what you get for making my horny the other night" she says back.

"Seriously? This was payback? I completely forgot about that" I say back.

She laughs.

"Yes I had to get you back at some point and I thought of this as we were coming up the stairs actually" she says as she pats next to her.

"Game on, you just started a war cora" I say with a smirk.

"Bet, game on, first one to give into temptation looses" she says.

"Deal , but the date I plan on asking out for doesn't count" I say.

"Oh really? Why ? Are you planning on making love to me" she says then winks at me.

"Oh yeah, lots of it" I say as I sit next to her.

"Whatever mayhem now let's watch this movie so we can go get the day started" she says as she rests her head on my chest.

God I could do this all day if it meant being stuck in the house forever.

2 hours later

"Hey sleepy head ready for lunch" I say as she wakes up from her nap.

"Yeah lemme just take a shower and get ready" she says with a sleepy voice.

"Alright sunshine I'll be here waiting" I say as I grab my phone off the charger.

20 mins later

"Hey can you pass me my phone real quick" she says with a towel around her.

God even with smeared makeup and wet hair she looks beautiful.

"Yeah here" I say handing it to her.

"Thanks" she says as she checks her messages.

"Okay imma get dressed out on mascara and lip gloss and I'm ready" she says with a smile.

"Okay princess" I say with a smile back.

"You give me new nick names like every week , I need to think of some" she says with a laugh.

I chuckle until I notice she just drops her towel.

"What are you doing" I say looking away.

"Calm down mayhem I'm just changing plus it's nothing you haven't seen before , no?" She says with a smirk.

"Yeah I have and it's wonderful sight but you could of warned me" I say.

"Your sweet" she says as she finishes putting on her clothes.

Another 20 mins later.

"Okay let's go" she says has she holds my hand.

God the things this girl is making me feel.

We drove to a small diner called pops on the way there I let Cora be in charge of the music and she was literally playing the most freakiest songs and sang so loud, she has a good voice.

(If u watch riverdale you know lmao)

"Hi welcome to pops diner how many people" a waitress asks.

"Table for 2" Cora says.

"Right this way" she says with a smile.

"Okay here's your menus and I'll be back over to ask for your drinks" she says as she hands us our menus.