The pain of the past comes to light

Start from the beginning

Everyone smiled at this.

"But I had a panic attack though, I had begged for my teacher to not tell my mother... I was a complete mess and I didn't want her to know... Miss. Grey thankfully didn't say anything the same with Mr. Di Angelo... I never mentioned anything about me getting a quirk at school. That would have ended with me being used as a 'money maker' for my mother... She would have lied to everyone about how she raised me to be a 'good boy' or how she had discovered my quirk." Izuku spat the last part out.

Izuku paused before gathering up his thoughts as he stared at the ground.

"You know about my school life... It wasn't pretty... But another thing was my dad was my support throughout my life... despite him leaving before I was dubbed 'quirkless' or before I gained my quirk. All my memories of him were filled with love and comfort, that was before he was injured and left to make a family that would care and love me... But..." Izuku said, smiling at the memories of him and his father singing together, eating sugary sweets.

His eyes were sad, tears stained his skin and trailed down his neck at this point. The others hated seeing Izuku like this, it made their hearts hurt at the sight of their classmate... their friend relay every bad memory that he had to keep hidden to stay sane.

"But I recently found out who my father is exactly..." Izuku was now nervous, this was the point of no return... once he tells them who his father is... they will either hate him or will leave him behind and wouldn't want anything to do with him.

Aizawa noticed this and began running a hand through the teen's hair, calming Izuku down.

"My father is the villain that was in Kamino ward... I never knew about this until that night... I... I only knew him to be a loving father that protected me from my mother... I... I understand if you all hate me... I mean... who would want to be friends with a villain's kid." Izuku said, and everyone looked at him with glares.

Dark looks aimed at him, Izuku just waited for the harsh words of their disapproval. It was Tsuyu who spoke up, breaking the silence.

"Izu-kun, I know that you are one of the smartest kids in this class but..." Tsuyu started before shaking her head with a slightly amused look in her eyes. "You are very slow at reading the room," she said as she walked over and pulled him into a hug. "You are our friend long before finding out who your dad really is. All I see is Bakugo Izuku, our class sassy cinnamon roll, who can take down villains with style and make Bakugo-kun and Iida-kun blush!" She finished.

"Yeah! I mean come on! You aren't any different now than you were before!" Mina cheered.

"You were our friend first, we know that you are a good person!" Hagakure added while she and Mina joined in on the hug.

"Yeah! You are our friend! We don't see you any differently just because of this," Jiro said, joining the hug as well as trapping their teacher in the hug.

Soon everyone was voicing their thoughts and joining the group hug, Izuku at this point was in tears as he couldn't stop the sobs that fell from his lips. His class cared about him and not about his past or who his parents were... they only saw him for him. Izuku's cries filled the room, the strength of the bonds that he made over the months warmed his torn heart that was broken from the years of abuse and broken friendships. For the first time in a long time, Izuku was able to scream, to cry, to let down the walls that he had carefully built to keep his broken frail heart safe from the cruel world. Izuku felt safe, he felt loved and even though his father had made him a family, Izuku also found a family as well... a family that will build him up when he falls... a family that wouldn't leave him behind or use him.

Soon Izuku's cries died down to whimpers and sniffles before he was lulled asleep in the warm, comforting arms of his classmates and teachers, in the arms of his family, the ones who love him for him. Katsuki watched as his brother slowly fell asleep, for the first time in a long time, he fell asleep with a peaceful smile on his lips.

-

Hello, The Girls, The Gay's, and the They's!

So this chapter is a rollercoaster of emotions! Izuku finally revealed his past and that his father is All for One to his classmates. We all know that class 1-a is an awesome class and they wouldn't judge him for something that he never knew about. I will admit that I did tear up while writing this chapter, I'm sorry, not sorry if I made you all cry or felt the need to hug the green cinnamon roll. Izuku will now be able to heal and let his friends see his true self that isn't the mask that he made to keep himself safe and guarded. His sassy tough guy attitude was a mask that he hid behind to keep his heart protected. Izuku will still be the sassy cinnamon roll that we all love but it will be toned down like Bakugo after he found out about one for all.

Anyways! Please stay safe, wash your hands, wear your masks and please take care of yourselves! Or else Bakugo will find you and force you to take care of your well-being!! I love you all, my wonderful readers!!

-Dawn