Author's note

Hello everyone! My first book now ended! Bibitawan ko na siya omg I felt so emotional HAHA.

Gusto ko lang magpasalamat sa nagbasa! Thank you so much for giving your feedbacks to me. Salamat sa pagbibigay ng interest

Sana hindi ko kayo napaiyak shems. I'm not good at writing full narated story but I did my best for this story🥺 and sorry din sa mga wrong grammar, next time I'll try my best to correct it.

Anyways, there are a lot of lessons you can see from this story...una na yung pagiging responsable sa mga desisyon na gagawin natin.

Bago tayo magdesisyon isipin muna natin kung ano yung magiging resulta nito. Nasa huli ang pagsisisi, walang regrets na nasa unahan ano ba?HAHA

So yes that was the first, karamihan kasi satin lalo na mga kabataan gumagawa ng mga bagay at desisyon nang basta basta lang at hindi na iniisip yung consequences.

Think first...but the main lesson here is the forgiveness.

Dati di ako naniniwala dito eh. Dati ang paniniwala ko, when you truly forgive, you can reconnect with the person like nothing happened. But now, I have realized that this is unhealthy.

Forgiveness is powerful. It can mend your broken heart, it can let go of the pain, it can set you free..Just like Han, he forgive Minho kahit na sobra sobra na yung sakit na nadulot niya. BUT, it doesn't require reconnection. Maybe it depends on the damage they've caused. But you cannot force someone to reconnect again, because the trauma of false hopes, disappointments, broken trusts, and broken hearts is not a joke. It needs time, it needs healing. Sometimes, we need to distance ourselves from the people who have hurted us, not because we don't want them in our lives anymore, but because we need to protect ourselves from another disappointment for being attached again.

Forgiveness means you accept what wrongs have been done to you, you let go of those wrongs, you accept that it was all part of your life and then you begin again — with or without those people whom you forgave.
You can forgive and distance yourself, and still be kind to them.
You can forgive and distance yourself, and still be there for them in times of need.
You can forgive and distance yourself, and still pray for them because you still love them...

But please know that it's okay to protect your heart. You are not any less of a person for knowing when you need distance from people who have broken you. You are not spiteful, hateful, bad, or evil for taking time to heal.

Yes you can forgive, and PLEASE DO FORGIVE. I encourage you to forgive. But it's up to you if you would want to reconnect. But do not force it. It's okay to protect heart. It's okay to put yourself first this time.

Okay ang haba na kaya dito ko na tatapusin hehe. Until next story!

Rain is now signing off❤️