new nickname

Before you could even shut the door all the way you were being pinned up against it. Spencer kissed you urgently, your hands instinctively going to his hair, lightly tugging, emitting a moan from him.

He tapped on your thighs, signaling for you to jump, so you did, wrapping your legs around his torso. He carried you to your shared bedroom, never letting up from the kiss. Kicking the door shut with his leg then walking over to the bed he gently set you down. He started kissing down your jaw, then your neck, paying a little extra attention to your sweet spot, earning a moan from you and definitely leaving marks as he went. You feverishly took off your shirt, exposing more of your skin to his lustful eyes looking over you. You arched your back so Spencer could unclasp your bra, unbeknownst to you where it went once he tore it off.

You went to unbuckle his belt but he stopped you. "No princess, tonight's about you," he said, and you would be lying if you said that didn't make you more excited than you already were. He went back to kissing your neck, traveling down to your collarbone, and stopping at your breasts. He stared for a moment, in awe. "(Y/n) you're so beautiful," he said almost in a whisper. He brought his fingers down to your nipples, flicking them ever so slightly with his rough and calloused fingertips. But the flicking with his fingers turned into sucking with his mouth and grazing with his teeth, your eyes rolling to the back of your head as he did this. He started kissing down your abdomen, stopping at your skirt.

"You were teasing me all day with this tight skirt," he said before ripping it off, leaving you in just your black, lacy panties.

He hooked two of his fingers under them and slowly, agonizingly peeled them off. The anticipation was killing you and you were grinding your thighs together, trying to find friction in any way you could.

"Spence, please," you asked, begging for something, anything.

"Use your words, baby girl," he demanded.

"Just fuck me already," you said hoping that would make him do something.

He moved his hand down your thighs, grazing the skin as he went, making you shiver. He teased you and lightly blew on your sensitive clit, making you gasp quietly. "You're so fucking wet for me and I've barely even touched you," he said amused. You loved it when he cursed, it just turned you on so much more.

He moved his mouth to hover over your core. He began to suck your clit roughly and he slipped his fingers in you setting a fast pace, pulling out almost completely before slamming back in, curling his fingers up every time, hitting your G-spot repeatedly, making you moan loudly, over and over again.

You knew you weren't gonna last long at this pace he set and you began to feel that familiar knot in your stomach growing. "Fuck, Sp-Spence, I'm gonna c-come," you said, struggling to get the words out. "Cum for me princess, let it out." And that was all it took. As soon as he said that you came and a wave of euphoria hit. He helped you ride down from your high and gave you a minute to catch your breath before coming back up face to face and kissing you, caressing your cheek.

He finally took off his pants and boxers to reveal his dick. The tip was bright red and leaking precum.

He lined himself up with your entrance and moved up and down your slit and grazed your already overstimulated clit, causing you to let out a mixture of a whimper and a moan. He slowly entered you and let you get adjusted to his size before repeating the previous actions he made with his fingers, slowly thrusting pulling out everything but the tip, and pushing back in.

"Fuck, (Y/n), you're so fucking tight," he groaned out. You tried to talk but you were a moaning mess. "Look at you, you can't even talk. Who did this to you?" he asked, already knowing the answer.

What happened next wasn't planned and before you could stop it, it slipped out of your mouth. "You, daddy-" You cut yourself off, cheeks turning an even brighter red than what they already were, scared of what his reaction would be to that nickname.

"That's right, your daddy's little slut," he said, relieving your anxiety. He moved his hand up to your jaw, slipping his thumb in your mouth but he didn't stay there long. He made his way down to your throat, only slightly putting pressure but enough to make the familiar pit in your stomach come back once again.

"Daddy, I need to c-come. Please- let me come," you begged.

"Come for daddy, princess," he said, and before he could even finish you were cumming around his dick. But Spencer didn't let up. He kept thrusting in and out at the same brutal pace as before, causing you to let out several pornographic moans. You could hear the bedposts screeching against the floor in the background.

You could tell Spence was close, his dick twitching inside of you. By this point, tears were running down your face from the extreme amount of pleasure and overstimulation. Just to add more, Spencer's hand found its way down to your clit rubbing it rapidly causing that same knot to gather in your stomach for the third time that night.

"Shit I-" was all you could get out before you came for the third time in less than an hour. Spencer wasn't far behind, shooting his load deep in you. You both rode out your highs, slowing down until he gradually stopped, pulling out of you and collapsing next to you. You both just lay there, him trying to get his breathing to go back to normal and you, barely able to move after what just happened.

He looked over at you and the darkness in his eyes was gone and was replaced by the kindness that was normally in them.

"Oh, baby I'm sorry, I made you cry. Was I too rough?" he said concerned he hurt you. He leaned over to wipe your mascara-stained tears off your face, gently kissing your cheeks as he went. "No, Spence, it's okay. Believe me, that was more than okay," you said, your voice tired and gravelly from the actions that just occurred, but still full of love and adoration for him.

He stood up and made his way to the bathroom. He came back a few moments later with a warm washcloth to clean you up. He tried to be gentle but you were still incredibly sensitive and you instinctively jerked away from him and let out a quiet gasp. "Shit, (y/n), I'm sorry. Come on, let's get you up and to the bathroom and then get some clothes on you," he said, the guilt still laden in his voice no matter how many times you protested and said you were fine. It made your heart swell knowing he cared for you enough to keep checking on you no matter how much you said you were okay.

He helped guide you into the room so you could use the bathroom. Once you were done, you were still weak and incredibly tired so Spencer helped you get dressed, putting on fresh underwear and one of his old Caltech sweatshirts. He helped you to bed and then walked around to his side and curled up next to you wrapping one arm around your waist and another gliding his thumb over your cheek. He kissed you softly and buried his head in the crook of your neck, his soft curls making your skin tingle.

"I love you, did you know that?" he said squeezing you tighter as he says it.

"Yeah, I know. I love you too," you said, melting into him and slowly falling asleep.
———————————————————————————
sooo this was my first smut and idk how I feel about it. I think it's okay ig lol. I doubt anyone is actually reading these but if you are PM me for requests if you have one ig. also if anyone knows why the gifs aren't working when I put them on here and tell me if there's a solution to it thanks. and pls vote if you like my awkward writing <3