When he gets depressed

A/N: This is a short chapter for all of you.And sorry for not updating for days.

Green Link:

After what happed to you two,he ran to his room and slammed the door shut,locked the door,and untie the curtains of his room,preventing any light source to enter his room.He laid on his bed,crying out loudly.

Blue Link:

Blue kept punching a tree harder and harder,not caring of his fists hurt.After one punch,he slumped onto the ground,panting really hard.He let few tears drop from his eyes and curled up into a ball,crying on his knees.

Red Link:

Red stopped eating after what happened.Even his brothers would force him to eat even a little bit,he would always say no.He can't stop thinking about you.Now,he is not goofy and optimistic anymore.His eyes became souless and doesn't respond much to his brothers.

Vio Link:

Vio stopped reading books,he is very distant than before,he stopped going to the library and he kept eating sweets to clear his mind.Even he eats sweets,he still can't get you out of his mind.His brothers tried to cheer him up,but they eventually give up and left,giving him space.

Foursword Boyfriend Scenarios [DISCONTINUED]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara