(4) The touch

"Hey hey hey watch the nipple

"Hey hey hey watch the nipple. NOT THE NIPPLE"

"Hahah so your very sensitive around the nipple what if I just PINCH"

"Ahhh fuck not the nipple. Yes it is sensitive but I never said GOOD sensitive" you didn't stop pinching him. Dabi got the chance and flipped you over. He was onto of you.

"Hey you brat I'm supposed to do that to you."

"Oh really what a lady's man mhm"

"Are you question"

"YEP, not much to see or really view" I was lying

"Oh really okay. So if I do this" Dabi leans down to my neck kissing it with little love bits.

"Mmm not t there" my back started to arch.

"Or you know here" he kisses your jaw line making it down you collar bone. You moved your hand to his hair squeezing it a little.

"Or all of this" Dabi starts to move lower kissing my body. My body pushed up against his. Dabi started to find himself going lower and lower on my body.

I looked down and he was between my thighs. He was lightly biting my inner thighs. God it felt so good. I think I'm getting wet fuck.

A puddle become in between my thighs. I felt Dabi getting a boner on my leg. It felt bigger then last night. I never knew a man could be packing this much. Good lord this is so hot.

Dabi starts coming back up from in between my thighs to my face.

"Uhh I guess your right. Well I got to go I'm already late for work. But maybe I'll see you some other time but that's if you keep your answer the same because then you'll have to take a punishment from me."

"I w- well how am I going to find you again."

"I already put my number in your phone when you were asleep."

"Oh WAIT HOLD UP I knew you were"

"Mmmm got to go byeeeee"

He left. Wow really just a child move. I knew he was awake the whole time. Uhhh bests calling me again.

You: hello

Emily: so we're going to another party tonight but there will be a lot of gangs there so don't be dumb and stay away from Dabi if you see him. He is a really shitty man and plays people a lot and doesn't think twice about shooting someone in the head. Okay bye baby....

She hung up just like that before I could say anything. Asshole. Uhhhgg I'm not belt for this world she lives in. The party's at 10 I'll just leave work early.

━━━━NEXT PART COMING SOON━━━━
•440 words
Hit the star please