Chp.6 Protecing The Flames/New Enemy Stand

Start from the beginning

Before Giorna could even barge into her room, Koichi suddenly notices smoke coming out from a little drawer...he soon opens the drawer and notices his passport inside..

Koichi: M-My passport! I found it! Alright! I did it!

But yet notices it's still on smoke...

Koichi: AAAH!!! But I didn't mean it to set it on fire!

Koichi turns off the smoke for it not to burn all of it...and yet afterwards, he notices something off about the bread...

Koichi: Huh. That's strange. I could have sworn there was a lighter here.

Meanwhile, Giorna was running downstairs as she yet was able to get the lighter back from Koichi...

Giorna: Phew. Another close call. Koichi almost accidentally set the flames out. But nobody will extinguish my dream. And the first step to realizing my goal, is to protect this flimsy flame or my life-

Suddenly...water appeared out of nowhere...and soon pouring on Giorna's hands...alongside the lighter...and yet to notice it was the school janitor, old man Mario...

Mario: Oops. Sorry about that sweetie, got a little carried away with the water, I was just cleaning the stairs that's all. Thought you dodge that, almost gave you an unwanted shower, hehe.

...Giorna was stood stiff...not even moving at all...knowing that not only the water went towards her hands...but hit the lighter too...as the water caused to set off the flames...

Giorna: ...A-Are you fucking shitting me?! I don't believe it....the flame...! *M-Maybe if I go back to Polpo, he can maybe have to start the test over...N-No! If he were that forgiving, he wouldn't be giving me this test in the first place!

Mario: Something wrong? Say, what do you have there? That lighter of yours not working for you? Wait, I didn't brake it, did I?

Giorna: N-No. sorry, but this doesn't concern you. I'm just trying a way to fix this damn solution.

Mario: Hmm. From the looks of it maybe it still works if it still has fluids. And if I'm not hearing right, this sucker is still real song fuel.

Giorna: H-Hang on, what did you say?

Old man Mario soon grabs the lighter and can hear the breathing of the lighter still throwing air fluids..

Mario: Yes ma'am, there is something coming out here. Here let me help you turn it on.

Giorna Mind: N-No. that's not right...why would you have to turn it back on? The thing is either on or not. That's the point of the test. If I could reignited whenever I wanted to, the test will be futile!

Soon Mario, lid the lighter up, and yet it set a huge flames out from it...and soon the lighter was back on...

Mario: There you go. Holy cow, that was more of a blow torch than a lighter. But I think I got it working again here ya go sweetie.

Giorna retrieves the lighter back...and yet confused...

Mario: You know it's kinda strange for you to hold that lighter on your hands all day.

Giorna Mind: N-No! The light shouldn't have been reignited! Something has to be wrong!

...Suddenly, Giorna spot something...something that she knew something was up more than the lighter being set off again...she soon yet to see a stand...walking by her...

She soon run up to it as the stand suddenly vanished through the shadows

Giorna Mind: Wh-What the hell did I saw!?! That could've been a stand, was it?!?

???: You're the one who reignited the flame!!

Giorna: What?!?

Suddenly, the stand she saw appeared behind her, and soon to see the stand somehow holding the spirit of old man Mario's as the real one doesn't notice about it...

???: I, Black Sabbath, offer two paths, but you must pick the one that will lead the path to salvation!

Giorna: Shit! I was right! It is a stand!

Black Sabbath: So choose, do you choose to be living on the chosen, or do you proceed along the path of death.

Giorna: This isn't just an ordinary stand to appear, this one has to be Polpo's!

Black Sabbath: You're the one who reignited the flame! You shall revive my arrow!

Black Sabbath suddenly pop out an arrow out from his mouth, and extend it towards old man Mario's forehead, hitting it straight towards inside his brain..

Giorna: Bastardo, that's way out of the line!! You mess with the wrong guy!

Black Sabbath: ...No. this isn't the one. This soul doesn't belong to the chosen.

Giorna: Wh-What the hell doss that suppose to mean?!

Black Sabbath then tosses Mario's spirit away, and so as his own body as Giorna rushes and catches him on time...

Giorna: Hey, old man! Are you-

She then notices Mario not breathing...and not even a single wound on him...

Giorna Mind: N-No wound at all?! But he's dead. So, Polpo's stand didn't killed him physically, it pierced his soul. So Polpo's stand manages to rip someone's soul from their body and ends their life with just a pierce from that arrow?! Is that how he does it?! He did said something about the soul of the chosen, receiving the arrow. Is that what they call someone who tries to join the familia?!

As Giorna was taking steps backwards while holding Mario on her hands, she yet steps on a shadow as Black Sabbath turns his attention to her and says...

Black Sabbath: You too who reignited the flames! Salvation awaits! Prepare, as you lie before two paths!

Giorna: Tch. Bring it in then!

-END OF CHAPTER 6-