chapter 5

Lisa p.o.v.

"Lisa.. i'm pregnant.. surprise!" Jennie told me with such a radiant glow surrounding her. Or was it the beautiful sunset behind her?

Without second thought i pulled her tightly into my arms and tried to covey all the love i have for her. She started to cry into my shoulder.

"Lisa..? you're not mad right? you love me all the same right?" she whispers cutely in my ear while clinging onto me tighter. So i gently pushed her away and got eye level to her stomach. Then i pulled up her shirt and gave a warm and gentle kiss on her stomach.

This baby and you are my one true love Jennie, thank you for this amazing gift, I love you i signed to her making her burst out in more tears.

"when i give birth it'll be during the summer after your graduation, we can do this right?" she looks up at me with hope in her eyes and i nodded my head and gave her a gentle kiss.

In this moment i was determined, determined to get my voice back. I need my baby to hear my voice and for them to know that i'm their father. This is my family and they deserve it more than anything.

Without telling any of that to Jennie i secretly began my mission to get my voice back even if that means surgery.

While i was lost in thoughts Jennie leaned closer to me and kissed my cheek.

"you know i blame you right?" she smiled at me.

Hey you said i didn't need to wear a condom! i signed back to her with a bright smile on my face.

"well that is true... daddy~" she smirked at me while sneaking her hands under my shirt.

Nope now that you're pregnant no sex so ha. I smirked at her while leaning in to kiss her head. She playfully rolled her eyes at me and we enjoyed the silence and the calmness of our surroundings before we decided it was time to go back home.

When we got home i helped Jennie basically with everything. Since she's pregnant now i have to do everything in my power to support and love her more than i already do and do the same for our child growing inside of her.

So it's decided then, i'm gonna have the surgery to repair my vocal cords and hopefully Jennie and our child will forever hear my voice.

This is my goal and my promise to you my darling Jennie.

~~~~

hello everyone :) sorry i barely update but i'll try my best and i'll put the date at the end so if it's been awhile you can beat me up for another chapter :)

June 17th, 2021