"Great work today everyone. Make sure to get plenty of rest and prepare for the practice match tomorrow." Oikawa announces. "A practice match?" You tilt your head. "Yes, we have those occasionally to prepare for a real match." He tells you. "Oh. I guess that makes sense. Then again I wouldn't know, I didn't really care enough about volleyball to look into things like that."

"Well start caring! Because you're going to witness the amazing power of Seijoh!" Oikawa laughs obnoxiously. With a roll of your eyes you grab your bag and head to the changing rooms. The guys had already left, so you could change in peace. Or at least you thought they did...Once you opened the door to the changing room you were met with a shirtless Mad Dog. You gasp, face turning bright red. This alerted Mad Dog, he turned and glared you down. "Ah, so sorry!" You ran out and quickly shut the door. You felt like your heart was going to explode out of your chest. It was less because you saw Mad Dog's rather nicely built body, but because of the embarrassment of you walking into someone changing.

"L/n-Chan?" Oikawa's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. "H-huh!?" Your voice cracks. "You good? You're a little red." You cover your hot cheeks with your hands. "I'm fine, I decided I didn't want to change after all! I'll be going now!" You rushed off, leaving a very confused Oikawa behind. A second later, Mad Dog walked out of the changing rooms. "Mad Dog-Chan? I thought you left already. No wonder L/n-Chan was freaking out huh?" Oikawa smirks. Mad Dog rolled his eyes and walked past Oikawa. "You know, if you would stop teasing him so much, maybe he would respect you." Iwaizumi chimes in. "So cruel Iwa-Chan..."

You made it home, your mother had just finished preparing dinner and was on call with her boss, so she hardly noticed you. With a sigh you remove your shoes and walked in before going upstairs to change out of your track suit. Your phone buzzed in your pocket, making you jolt. "What has got me so on edge today?" You mutter. Even though, the answer was clear as day. You had just walked in on a pretty attractive guy changing, luckily it was only his shirt. Taking out your phone you read the texts, relived that it wasn't Oikawa this time.

Iwaizumi:

"Hey, I saw you run off in a hurry earlier. Did something happen?"

You:
"Oh, hey Iwaizumi! I didn't know you had my number..."

Iwaizumi:

"Yeah, I know sorry. Shittykawa insisted that I have it. I was going to ask you for it eventually."

You:

"Oh I see. And to answer your question

You look up from your phone pausing, should you tell him? Iwaizumi wasn't as immature as Oikawa was, so maybe it wasn't such a bad idea to say.

I accidentally walked in on that angry dude changing. It was soooo embarrassing 😫"

Iwaizumi:

"Ah, I see. Don't worry too much, Kyotani didn't seem to fazed by it. Though, I can't tell how that guy is feeling, other than angry."

You:

"I still feel pretty weird about it...I'll have to apologize tomorrow."

Iwaizumi:

"Sure. Well, I was just checking on you. Get plenty of rest ok?"

You:
"I will. Thanks Iwaizumi."

You put your phone away and head back down stairs. Your mother, still on the phone, finally seemed to notice you and gave you a quick wave before returning to her conversation. You wave back and grab some food. Tonight you had to get as much sleep as possible you had a big day coming up. You're first official practice match with another team, as a manager! You couldn't help but wonder what their manager was like. Maybe they could give you some pointers.