Chapter 4 Exposed Private Parts

Start from the beginning

          "Haru" Jongup pleaded "Please?"

          Youngjae gave Daehyun an obvious 'Do-it' look, while Daehyun looked hopelessly back and shook his head. 

          "Daehyun?" I asked "You wanted to say something?"

          Daehyun looked shocked and his eyes were begging at Yongjae for mercy. But Youngjae frowned and butted him forward. With eyes like glass orbs, he leaned down slowly, until we were eye to eye. His expression was exactly like Puss in Boots from Shrek, when begging. 

          "Haru?" Jongup asked 

          "Please?" Zelo swung our hands lightly, 

          Daehyun looked intently at me, not even blinking. 

          Haru, whatever you do, don't say yes. 

          "Fine," My mouth said

          No!

          "Stay here" My lips curved up,

          Shut up!!!

          "Really?" Jongup and Zelo asked hopefully,

          No I'm kidding.

          "Of course, I'm serious."

          You're an idiot.

          "I would be an idiot to kick you out."

          You're going to regret it.

          "Thank you!" Zelo shook my hand while Daehyun's orbs became crescents, Jongup's entire face became a sunflower. A smiling sunflower, radiating happy. I had to swallow and clench my fists to stop myself from squishing his cheeks. 

          "This is why I'm the battle strategist and not you" Youngjae said smugly to Himchan, who crossed his arms and huffed. 

          "Thank you Earthling" Zelo grabbed my waist and started swinging me round and round. 

          "I'm heavy!" I swung my legs and wriggled around "Put me down!"

          "Don't worry! You're as light as a feather" Zelo laughed, his voice was like a tinkling bell. 

          "Ow!" I pushed Zelo away in shock, "Something shocked me"

          "Zelo... what are you wearing?" I asked looking down, from head to toe. Black plastic-y material, he literally looked like ramyeon on a black plastic rubbish bag. 

          "Clothes?" Jongup suggested helpfully. 

          "You're wearing...... a dress?" I tried to define the thing they were wearing.

          "I suppose so!" He looked down, then back up. 

          "Wait.... are you guys.. girls?" I looked around, Daehyun could certainly pass as a girl, so can Zelo, and Himchan acts like one.

          "We. Are. Male." Yongguk seethed,

          "Uh..." I dazed out for a moment while watching his fist clench. "Lets go get you clothes."

          "You'll have to wear my dad's clothes for the moment. You can't wear that outside" I pointed to their black, shiny plastic dress thing. 

          "This is top grade military protection for the highest ranking warriors!" Himchan protested and twirled around. 

          "It looks like a dress." I retorted and started running up the stairs straight to my parent's room.