Read this book part 2

After Jonas hung up, he ran back to his garage. He had seen disturbing things that day. Very disturbing things. Jonas cried very hard while he sang songs.

'I'm your biggest *sob sob sob* fan I'll *sob sob sob* follow you until you *sob sob sob* love me, pappa, pappa *sob sob* razzi! *sob sob sob sob sob sob*" Sang a very said Jonas. 

"Doctor, what shoud I do? Said Jonas to his rock.

"Well, it seems you feel guilty for stealing that little girls phone. You should murder the sociopath." Said the rock.

"Well, wouldn't that make me a psychopath?" Said Jonas.

"No silly!" said the rock. "You can explain that your pet rock told you to! I am sure they will understand!" Said the rock.

"Okay" Said Jonas. Oh I forgot to mention that Jonas had a harley davidson. Jonas got on his motorbike, put on his leather jacket, and slapped on some aviators. 

"Los Papas Fritas!!!" Said Jonas. Jonas sped off on his search to find the sociopath. "First stop, walmart."

Jonas sped off on his motorcycle. In most stories, you will read lots about characters thoughts on there way to destinations, but if I were to write Jonas's thoughts on his way to Walmart, I would have to rate this book R. I want to keep it PG-13 so I can't.

Jonas arived at Walmart. "Where might I find a sociopath here?" He walked up to the hunting supplies. No one was there. He walked up to the paintball suplies. No one was there. He walked up to the grocery isle, nope. He desided to leave. On his way out, he walked past the photo isle. He noticed a suspicious picture of a skateboarding dude. He walked up to check it out. In the background, the sociopath was kidnapping the little girl! Jonas walked up to the clerk.

"What can I do for you?" Asked the Clerk. 

"Who sent in this picture?" Asked Jonas as he pointed to the picture of the Skateboarder. 

"I am not allowed to tell you names." Said the clerk.

"I will pay you 100,000 dollars." Said Jonas. it seems I have forgotten to tell you that Jonas is rich for no reason. 

"The man was named John Atkinson. He said he lives in Michigan, but he comes here to New Hampshire to develop photos because it is cheaper. I'll take my money." 

"Do you think the photo was taken in Michigan?" Asked Jonas.

"Probs. Gimme the money!" Said the clerk. Jonas left the store. "God dammat, why am I so gullible!"

Jonas got back on his motor bike. He put his leather jacket on, slapped his aviators on, and exlamed "El  Gusto Es Mio!!!". 

Jonas revved his bike and began to ride to michigan. He stopped at McDonalds first. 

Jonas stepped into the Mickey D's with his sunglasses and leather jacket. 

"Woa dude," Said some douche. "Are you like the offspring of Neo and the Terminator?"

"No, I am a man on a quest to hunt down a sociopath." Answered Jonas.

"Ok so yes?" Said the Douche.

Jonas walked up to the counter and asked for a quarter pounder with cheese. He ate it proudly. Jonas then left the McDonalds.

He sat back down on his motor bike. "Igualmente!" Jonas exclaimed before reving up his bike. 

"WAIT!" Some guy exclaimed as he jumped in front of the bike. "my name is bob! You must convert to mormonism before the rapture!"

Jonas ran him over. End of part 2. 

Coming soon: Part 3!