plz leave

a/n
hihi everyone <3
i havent been rly active lately because of personal reasons but i hope u understand , i hope im on more in the summer ! when i go to my moms house im not aloud to bring my ipad so i might not upload for a few months later ...
anyways this actually sucks :( if your seeing the story right when i post it ...poor u ...
enjoy (ฅˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ฅ)♪
illumi
"hey il-"
i slammed my window shut.
"how did you get here?" i asked with gritted teeth. "i thought we made it clear that you wouldnt follow me.."
hisoka, sitting on the window. hair down. without his makeup. and completely wasted.
he slid open the window, crawling into the room.
"baby, i just wanted to hang out~"
"what the fuck, im not your boyfriend or anything. were not even friends." i was partially reassuring myself, watching as he walked towards me.
"would you like to be my boyfriend then? not like theres anything stopping us~"
i choked. on nothing. i stumbled over words in my head. he kept on stepping towards me, and i kept on stepping back. normally i wouldnt let myself be cornered like this, but my mind was too busy comprehending what was happening right now, and honestly that didn't really matter. this man was totally wasted, he couldnt mean it, right?
he walked towards me and pinned me to the wall.
"well, what do you say baby?"
"hiso-"
he kissed his finger and placed it against my lips. "cut the act, illu~"
i waited, for him to do anything, completely at a loss of words.
"oh well," he said getting off of me and heading back towards the window. "it was nice meeting you baby~"
i knew this was just a ploy to make me beg him to stay, but i grabbed his hand, and immediately let go once i realized what i was doing. i was born to be an assassin, and i knew i'd betray him one day anyway..it wasnt worth the pain.
"want me to stay, dont you~?" he said, not drunk anymore. hes still here. illumi thought, even though hes not drunk anymore...
illumi half expected hisoka to just realise where he was a leave. that would be the best option, to not let illumi see his face and think about him.
"hisoka, i really need you to leave." i muttered. suddenly, the tree outside my window became very interesting.
"no goodbye kiss?" he asked, not as flirty as he was before. it kinda disappointed me. "goodbye, i guess."
i didnt bother to respond. i just wanted him to leave.
"just fucking lea-" i was interrupted by hisoka putting his finger in a 'shh' way on my lips.
"ill go when im ready, baby."