~ Crashing That Morphine ~

Start from the beginning

"Morning Mom." Peter replied trying to sound a lot more chipper than he felt.

"What's up, Homie? We have a dope spread on for breakfast today. Can I interest you in some bacon, maybe some toast, personally I wouldn't go for Clint's health porridge but it's an option?" Scott asked as he looked around the kitchen as if it were a hotel buffet.

"Don't hate on it until you try it." Clint simply said as he shovelled the oats into his gob.

"Man of Spiders, the pop tarts delicious this morning." Thor said trying to persuade him into eating more sugary pastries.

"Peter will have some of that bacon, you need your protein." Tony said as he came up behind Peter, startling him a little as his hand came down on his shoulder.

Peter got seated at the table next to Natasha and Vision as someone fixed him a plate of straight up bacon. Peter loved bacon but he didn't really have an appetite for food today.

"Good thinking wearing that sweatshirt today, Kiddo. The seasons are changing and I don't want you getting sick!" Tony called out from the kitchen as he made coffee for himself and Pepper.

Peter thought that was ironic as he was already sick, nothing like a seasonal cold, but it appeared that his immune system was always three steps behind where they needed to be in terms of defence.

"Vision, would you like some bacon?" Scott asked.

"No thank you, I don't eat food." He said like a proper English gentleman, hands together on the table as he observed the meal.

"Oh I'm sorry, I forgot." Scott apologised as he cheeks glowed red.

"Vision, please don't feel like you have to sit with us during meals if it makes you feel left out." Natasha told him, it made her feel bad.

"Oh it's alright, Natasha. I find mealtimes rather amusing to watch. I can recall a funny occasion where Thor burnt the pizza bagels." Vision said.

"Oh yeah, then I punched Sam in the arm because I thought he did it." Bucky chuckled to himself, Sam didn't look as amused. He stood with his arms crossed giving Bucky dagger eyes.

"I still have a bruise!" Sam commented.

Scott put down the bacon in front of Peter, he nibbled slowly, the boy wasn't exactly ravenous. He just wasn't hungry which felt extremely odd.

"Make sure to keep your hands at two and ten!" Steve suggested, waking Peter up from his trance.

"Huh, what?" Peter asked feeling startled.

"For when you're driving, when your hands are on the wheel you should imagine the wheel as a clock. Your hands at two and ten." Steve explained.

"Noted!" Peter said as he tapped his noggin.

"Aww, I can't believe my Baby is going to be driving soon!" Pepper cooed before kissing Peter repeatedly on the head.

"Mooom! Stop it." Peter said as he blushed with embarrassment, besides he might he infected with something contag.

"Well, when you get your licence there is only one place to go...the McDonalds drive thru?" Scott suggested.

"We should've gotten McDonalds for breakfast instead of this hodge podge buffet." Carol said as she noticed how boring her food was.

Peter couldn't care less about the conversations going on around him as he managed to eat three rashes of bacon with a glass of water to wash it down. He could feel how weak and sore his muscles were which made him want to lie down on the couch very still. It even hurt to paint on a smile as he walked with his Dad to the garage.