𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

➪ CLAW MACHINE

CLAW MACHINE

Y/n finally got down she watched as the elevator door open then walked out.

She started walking towards the lobby's door and got out she saw that alya is already in front of the apartment.

Alya rolled down yasmin window and they both waved so you waved back to them, alya told you to get in and so you did.

You sat in the backseat of the car near the window and alya started the car "this is going to be exciting we haven't been to an arcade in so long oh my gosh" alya said excitingly "calm down before you crash the car on us alya" Yasmin responded which made all of you laugh "alright alright alya just take a deep breath we're only going to an arcade nothing much" you said to alya.

"Sorry it's just we haven't hung out in a while so I guess I got a little to excited." She said as she was looking at the road "also I cant wait to beat you on one of those race car games." You said with a smirk on your face "oh so now we're talking about this huh" Yasmin said smiling "oh you guys are on it when we get there and the loser gets to pay for dinner!" Alya said, now this was a 'I have to win' game going on.

You all finally got to the arcade but first Alya parked the car before any of you could get out "alright well, let's start this!" Alya said, you all got out of the car and started walking towards the entrance of the building there was a lot of noises and bunch of teens and kids with their family's or friends.

You all went to get your cards from the cashier area so you can play the games around.

"So should we split up and then at the end we get to the race car place?" Alya suggested "hm not a bad idea I mean I can play whatever game I want and you guys can join me if you want." Y/n replied.

You all agreed to that and everyone went their way,
You went around playing games that you liked to play in arcades like Pac-man, hockey table, street fighter and much other games

You were walking around to see anymore games to play but you got to the claw machine section there was a lot of type of stuff that you can get from these machines like plushies, phones, funko pop, candy and much other stuff

But those claw machines can be a real pain in the ass sometimes to some people, you looked at the candy claw machine and thought I mean.. I am kinda hungry why not get a little snack and so it begins.

You used your card to get the machine starting you wanted to get (f/c) and you found it luckily it seems easy to get, you dragged the claw towards the candy you wanted slowly and cautiously to make sure you don't make a wrong move and ruin it all