𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

➪ CLAW MACHINE

CLAW MACHINE

Leafs falling from trees. Sun shining so bright. Birds chirping. Students walking through halls talking.

Another normal day for y/n l/n, the usual always happening like walking to class or the class next door taking an exam.

At the moment y/n was in her history major class taking notes and listening to the lesson and maybe small doodles on the side of her book.

She had her left palm on her face while the other is writing down the words on the board, she checked her phone to see the hour only 7 minutes left for class to finish she thought.

She couldn't wait to get lunch with her friends and maybe hangout around the collage field and then leave to their apartments and dorms since tomorrow is the weekend and she's already done all the homework's and projects so she does have a lot of free time.

She wasn't entirely sure about what her and her friends are going to do since it was all up to Alya since it's her turn to choose what they're going to do this Thursday. Alya is one of Y/n's close friends she has brown shoulder length hair, brown eyes and wears glasses.

Although Alya and y/n don't do the same major they still meet up at lunch's and after collage, one of her friends who's name Yasmin does the same major as y/n and they're both close as well more than she is with Alya but that doesn't mean they aren't close as well anyways.

Yasmin has black hair that goes to her waist and brown eyes as well.

"Y/n?" Yasmin called out to her as she waved a hand in-front of y/n's face "oh huh? Sorry I zoned out there" y/n looked at Yasmin as she said "yeah I can tell" Yasmin answered with a smile "anyways class ended so we really have to go" she said as she was picking up her stuff, y/n answered with an 'alright' and started packing her stuff as well.

They both got out of class and started walking in the hallways "so where do you think alya is going to take us to today?" Yasmin questioned while y/n hm'd "not really sure but I bet on you it's going to be a place with video games or something like that." she said as she chuckled and Yasmin giggled "yeah you're probably right she's a huge video games fan."

As you both finally got out you saw alya outside waiting for the both of you while looking at her phone.

"Alya!" You called out to her while you and Yasmin were going down the stairs, she looked up at both of you and smiled "hey guys finally here huh I've been waiting for about a year now." She exaggerated.

"Oh shut up it was like 5 minutes I had to use the bathroom." Yasmin said while her hands were inside her jackets pockets, you all laughed together and started walking together.