𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 1

Start from the beginning

"So where are you taking us today alya?" You asked her, "well I thought about it and we haven't been to an arcade in like.. a long time so we are going to an arcade today!" She said while looking side ways to both you and Yasmin "well this was expected you were right y/n." She said with a sigh "oh don't sigh like it such a bad thing" alya said.

"It's not a bad thing I'm actually kinda excited it's true we haven't been to an arcade in so long these majors we choose really have us on our computers/laptops 24/7" y/n said while hugging her laptops bag while her book bag on her shoulder "you're right this design major really taking a lot of energy on me" alya answered.

We all parted ways, alya and Yasmin went to their dorms while I went to my car since I have to get to my apartment, we all agreed that alya is the one that's going to pick us up and go to arcade in about two hours.

I finally got to my car and put both of my bags in the passenger seat and started the engine.

Well today is gonna be something y/n thought as she drove to her apartment, her apartment wasn't far in fact it's actually really close to her collage so she didn't have to worry much about traffic at all.

She finally got to her apartment and parked her car first, after that she turned off the car and picked up her bags and went inside the lobby, she waved at the security and they waved back as well.

She got in to the elevator to get to her floor which is floor number 6, she watched the little screen with numbers on it go up and finally the elevator door opened she got out and went straight into her apartment unlocking the door and locking it after getting in.

She put her bags on the counter beside the door and sighed "home sweet home" she said, her apartment wasn't a small apartment infact it was really big from the inside and its also a modern building so it was expected that it would have really big rooms.

It's actually kinda a two story after all her parents are quite rich they pay for her apartment since the bills are quite a little high for her to pay yet so they're helping her with that.

Y/n actually appreciates the help from her parents since they supported her a lot as a kid and teen and an adult of course they always told her to go after her dreams just like they did so she really is happy to have such amazing parents.

They do visit her on the weekends and holidays from time to time and she does that as well she surely Keeps contacts with her parents.

Now enough with her parents let's go back to where we were. She walked towards her kitchen to get a glass of water and she did after that she decided to take a shower, she walked out of her kitchen towards the stairs and went up stairs to her bathroom and started taking off her clothing to take a shower.

Let's talk about how many rooms she has in her apartment, she has about 3 guest rooms and two bathrooms one upstairs and one downstairs and she's got her own room, she has a small reading area upstairs which is beside the fence and has a living room downstairs with a kitchen as well as It was mentioned and a small laundry room, now that we're done with that lets go back to check on y/n.

She closed the water and grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body one task done now into the other she thought.

She walked towards her room and opened the door and looked around good thing my room is clean but I don't think it will be after trying to find an outfit to wear today she thought with the sad thought about having to clean her room after choosing an outfit.

She opened her closet to see what she has that she thinks would be best to wear for today, she had two fingers on her shin while looking at all the clothing she has hm maybe a (s/c) turtle neck and some slouchy blue jeans won't be bad she thought as she picked up the clothing she just thought about and started to wear her clothing and stuff.

As she finished she opened her phone to check the time well I've only got about 45 minutes till alya and Yasmin are here she thought, she went and started doing her hair and this time she let it down instead of putting it in a bun or a pony tail or a braid.

She put on some mascara and some blush and lipgloss, she really didn't need to add too much makeup since it's an arcade and not a party just a time to hangout with her friends.

She put everything she needs in her small purse and went downstairs, as she got down she went and sat in the living room and opened her phone to check the time again only 10 minutes left till she's here wow time surely flies fast or it probably took me a lot of time to choose what to wear or maybe I was in the bathroom for too long- her thoughts got interrupted by her phone ringing and the ID caller being alya.

She picked up her phone and put it towards her ear "hello" she answered "hey y/n! I came here a little earlier to pick you up I already have yasmin with me so we'll be waiting for you downstairs!" Alya said "alright I'm coming right now." After that we hung up and she went to put on her shoe after that She was ready and good to go.

She unlocked her door and got out after that she locked it and went towards the elevator.

This is gonna be an amazing day. She thought

 She thought