Wrecked And Worried

Start from the beginning

Ren: Has Yang never given you a hickey before?

Y/N: She has, but these felt different... they were more sensual yet seemed to come off almost attack-like.

Pyrrha: Those are all very strange to say the least.

Jaune: Yeah, it as if they all had a body swap or something like that.

Y/N: That's not all, there's more...

They exchanged worried glances with each other, and I think they knew that what I'd say next might be very damning evidence.

Y/N: Do you four remember when Weiss showed up late to Ports class that one day?

Ren: I do recall that, it was very out of the norm for Weiss of all people to oversleep. Not to mention she looked incredibly exhausted too.

Y/N: I tired texting her to see if she was okay, and she came off pretty hostile for seemingly no reason. Even when she's tired, normally the worst you'd get from her is an eye roll.

Jaune: What happened after that?

Y/N: Well after I left Ports class, I hurried over to team RWBY's dorm to check up on her. As soon as I knocked Weiss pulled me into the dorm and locked me into a make out session. I didn't expect her to be waiting at the door, I thought she'd be clocked out in her bed.

Nora: Doesn't seem to odd, aside from being quick to answer the door. Maybe it was her way of apologizing?

Y/N: That's what I thought too until just recently.  First off, she didn't try to close the door behind us and had pulled me into the room too far away to even reach it. I know I also heard footsteps hastily moving by the door. However, when I made any attempt wether intentional or unintentional to look around, Weiss would grab my face and lock me into a kiss.

Ren: That's... definitely suspicious and seems rather not too coincidental.

Jaune: I'm going to have to agree with Ren here Y/N, that seems very odd.

Y/N: Right, also this is where that terrible feeling that I mentioned earlier began. I at first shrugged it off to being tossed around the room and then being pushed onto the bed. But as the days went on, the feeling only became more noticeable. It began to really take effect on the day Yang was gone.

Pyrrha: Did you ever figure out what she had?

Y/N: She said she was hungover, which I believed until I began connecting strange events from that day together. For starters, that feeling I mentioned earlier really began to increase in pain as I got closer to her dorms. Then I bumped into this guy, I didn't get his name. But when I was near him, the pain got even worse, as if he was the source of it. He also was in a hurry to get out of there, saying he had to get to a meeting across Beacon. I bought that excuse, until I realized it was a weekend and that he wouldn't need to be going to anything urgent at that time. When I got to their dorm, I heard Yang running around cursing under her breath. I'm still to this day unsure of what she was doing, or what she was trying to hide. When I went into the dorm, a very musky smell radiated from it, but it was particularly strong around Yang and Blake's beds.

Pyrrha: That... that's just not a good sign all together.

I bent over on the chair and buried my head in my hands defeated.

Y/N: Now they're nowhere to be found, and worst of all I have no way of getting ahold of them. I'm in tremendous amounts of pain right now and I don't know what to do...

Jaune: We can go look for them! I'll search the school grounds, Ren and Nora can check out the popular locations around the city.

Pyrrha: What do you want me to do Jaune?

Jaune: You hang back and keep Y/N company, be ready to call emergency services if his pain gets any worse.

She nodded and the three of them took off to find my four missing lovers, at least I hope I can still call them that. I heard Pyrrha pull up a chair next to me and sit down. I lifted my head up slowly and leaned back slouching.

Y/N: Good people, you really do have a wonderful team Pyrrha...

Pyrrha: Yep, we always have each others backs, it's important that every team does. *looks over* My apologies Y/N, I forget sometimes that you're a one man team, with how social and kindhearted you are.

Y/N: *chuckles* It's alright Pyrrha, I don't blame you for thinking that. Plus, it was my choice to be a solo team.

Pyrrha: I've been meaning to ask you for a while now, why did you choose to not have a team?

Y/N: *sighs* There's always been a part of me that makes it near impossible for me to develop connections with most people. It's a subconscious thing and I don't know why or how it happened. My guardian told me it was because of my heritage, but when I asked him how that affected it, he wouldn't give me an answer. As such, the idea of being put on a team with three strangers doesn't exactly appeal to me.

Pyrrha: I can understand that, but you know you don't have to walk this life alone Y/N. I'm here for you, my team is here for you, and with any hope... I'm sure team RWBY is too.

I looked over at Pyrrha and smiled, she never ceases to raise someone's spirit up with kind words of inspiration. The two of us sat there in silence, the pressure and fear making coherent conversations impossible to create.

Timeskip

Y/N's POV
Location: Team JNPR's Dorm

By the time Jaune, Ren and Nora returned, the day had turned into dead of night. I stood up and ran towards the three of them in hopes they had found the missing team.

Y/N: Did you find them?

Jaune: I'm sorry Y/N, we checked then double checked every location across Beacon and Vale they could possibly be at. No ones seen them, at least that's what they all told us.

It felt like my heart was being crushed, the pain becoming horrifically bad to the point where I collapsed backwards. I would've cracked the back of my head open if Pyrrha hadn't caught me. The four of them escorted me back to my dorm and helped me get into my bed. I could feel myself shivering in pain and anguish.

Y/N: Thank you, all of you. I'm terribly sorry I wasted your night on an impossible quest to find them.

Jaune: You don't need to apologize Y/N, we were the ones who wanted to do this.

Ren: If we get any leads on their whereabouts, you'll be the first one to hear about it.

Nora: And if we find out they're cheating on you, WE'LL BREAK THEIR LEGS!

Y/N: *chuckles* No leg breaking is necessary Nora, at least not yet.

She chuckled before turning around to leave, the others following suit. Pyrrha was the last to leave and she turned to me from the door.

Pyrrha: Please let me know if you need anything Y/N. I'm here for you, we're all here for you.

Y/N: I will, thank you Pyrrha.

She nodded and closed the door behind her. I rolled over onto my back and tried to sleep. Though no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't drift off. I could only lay in my bed, wrecked and worried...