Chapter 49 - Mafias party

Bryce
Today me and Addison are in  LA with the gang for a party all mafia leaders and there right hand men should attend. Enzo is coming as well but everyone just needs to know I'm the right hand man. I'm having a early morning meeting with all them before we leave at 9. Monty has Blair. I'm also happy to see my mom because she was the only person who didn't leave LA. I'm in bed with Addison. We went out last night and never change so we're wearing this

I don't trust LA no more something always happens when we're here

I don't trust LA no more something always happens when we're here. That's why I'm making sure my baby doesn't leave my sight and I keep my gun in hand. We are supposed to be negotiating a deal today. It's with another gang. Evening though we're the biggest and most feared mafia I still try give people the benefit of not wearing with us.

Addison
I always hated these event's. People always sneak weapons in. Bryce woke me up by bringing my body closer to his. I turn my head to him and he kissed me and put his head back down. He's been like this from we came LA he hates me leaving his side and he hates that people know we're in town because of a snitch we need to find out who it is.

Bryce - how'd you sleep
Addison - uncomfortable but good
Bryce - why uncomfortable
Addison - hells and dress
Bryce - oh I have the maid bringing us up food now
Addison - okay
Bryce - also please stay lowkey. This is a new house I don't need anyone running up in here like they did in the old one
Addison - I'm not leaving the house. Lisa is coming here
Bryce - okay.

We were still laying in bed when the maid knocked to come in. I told her to come in and she put the food on the table in the room. She then left. Bryce got up and locked our door. I looked at him weird.

Bryce - so this isn't really breakfast
Addison - wym
Bryce - we rarely have sex anymore because of princess. And I want you
Addison - okay
Bryce - since our room is sound proof I have some toys to go along with it

⚠️⚠️
Bryce
I left up the cover for the suppose food. It had cuffs, strawberries, whipped cream, vibrator. I started with the vibrator because I know Addison wasn't horny. I picked up the vibrator and Addison. I put her in the bed after taking off the clothes. She was naked. I put the vibrator in her and handcuff her hands to the bed.

Bryce - you are not allowed to cum
Addison - okay

I turned the vibrator from 5-10. Addison was moaning so loud and she looked amazing with her legs Open. I took off my clothes and started jerking off to her. She looked like she was gonna cum

Bryce - don't you cum

She didn't listen her cum started to leak. I loved how she didn't listen though. I got piece of ice and rest it on her pussy. I let it melt s little and then I started eating hed out. With the ice she was moaning trying to move her body but I held her down. She cummed again. I took the vibrator out and licked the cum off it. I then went over to the table and got the strawberries. I walked back over to addison and looked at her. I picked up a strawberries and put it in her mouth she bite it slowly. Fuck that was hot. I eat what she didn't and went doen and kissed her. I needed to be in her now. So I went down her body kissin her. I reached to her pussy sucked it and then I went in. She felt amazing. Addison was moaning screaming. I had my full length in her. She felt so good being in. I was moving in and out her in a fast paste. I then pulled out after we cummed. I took the cuffs off and flipped her over so she's laying on her belly. I got the chocolate, wipped cream and put it in her as cheeks. I started sucking them off. And then I arched her back and went into her anal. Fuck i went in move everytime. I pushed in her and she was moaning crying how good it felt. I started moving fast when we were both good. This felt so nice I cummed in there but didn't pull out. We fell to the bed and she rode me while I was still in her. We were both moaning. She then took me out her sucked me off. This was one of the best mornings I've had in a while.