Chapter 4

"Alright that's enough for you, please make your way to the exit" the bouncer, who I now know is called Paul, addressed the very drunk man sitting across from me in the bar. I was placed on the bar to serve drinks, I still had to wear barely anything but thankfully I'm behind the scenes and not around those poles. Being of the inner Getto girl group gave me this advantage, he's not a complete asshole I guess.

The man glanced around the club and stood up, stumbling towards the exit. It's almost 4 am and my body is so tired, I didn't even noticed that I arrived here at 8 am yesterday which is fucking surprising. Looking at the empty bar, I grabbed a small notebook and the pen which were given to me and wrote 'what now?'And passed it to Monique who's been working by my side the whole day.

"Oh this is the funnest part deary, this is when we get payed" I just looked at her confused, she quickly grabbed four bottles of what seemed to be everything on the bar and placed it on the counter "We are allowed to get as fucked up as we want, basically drugs, booze, sex all the fun stuff" that is very unusual, seeing that I was still confused she continued "what you don't know is that we dear work only on the night shift, there's a small warehouse on the back where we all sleep. You're allowed to sleep as much as you want and do whatever you want as long as we work at least 6 hours a day. Sometimes they'll ask you to do more or if you need to pay a debt you have to work more. This club is literally the least supervised by Getto since it's on a territory he isn't allowed to step foot on, that's why it's so open and that. Oh and the best thing is that it's connected to the men's stripper club from the South and they sleep in the same warehouse" she smirked at me and one of my own easily followed.

I may not talk a single syllable but god I do know how to fucking party. Every memory I have of public middle school and high school was me getting fucking wasted and getting others to get wasted with me. I was first sold in 5th grade which is pretty crappy, but still I was allowed to attend both middle school and high school. Of course with reasons behind it, I had to sell drugs to the kids and bring girls to the current owner at the time. It was messed up but that's how my life had to be if I didn't want a whole in my forehead. So to cope with all that I did the drugs with the kids that bought them, went to every single fucking party, slept with older guys all the time. We all have our different ways to live and it turns out that was mine.

I, in a swift move, grabbed the bottle of vodka and downed it followed by a long cheer.

-

-

"Can we just appreciate the fact that you haven't said a single syllable since you got here? What's wrong with you baby?" Monique asked while we were getting set up to open the bar. I just smiled at her and shrugged, I don't think my voice even works.

I just shrugged and walked away to my room. I was honestly done with everything that day. I just wanted to rest and relax.

///////////////////

Hi, I'm so sorry for leaving. To those who are still here thanks for being patient and giving me a chance.

Much love,

Userkeyunknown