Monster Musume: Life Changer (6/1/2021)

Probably the least popular of all my books (view wise) and probably the most fun to write. With this book I know i've given myself a lot of creative freedom and have established enough ideas that make it interesting. It is also the one with the most artwork possible, WAY more than BATIM and more content than Hpop.

This story can be a little straining sometimes, seeing as I have to do a lot of research on the series itself (the girls, the laws), the monster girls species, the manga, and making sure I don't stray too far from my original source material. Trust me, I have a lot planned for this book but I don't want to stray too far away from the source material which i'm sure i'll see some people suggest with some chapters down the road. But I promise, none of the original characters will be ignored.

With the series, i've written in sort of the same matter as the manga and anime and have just made it like, an anime. But this is just the few chapters, expect this story to take a turn into more fantasy and action elements, using the whole monsters do exist to my full advantage while still keeping in touch with it's comedic and ecchi roots.

But going off that, there is tons of new characters I have planned to be introduced. Monster girls or the superheroes that fill the city of Blackcrystal, expect a whole lot to be established every other chapter, much like the manga. We've already seen Andrew's interns introduced, and they are just the tip of the iceberg. We've also seen the likes of superheroes like Alpha show up, and you'd be crazy if you think there isn't some people that oppose him... or even support him.

Expect a lot of character development on top of that, especially for the main character, Andrew "Ulysses" Garett. Trust me, I hate my 12 year old self for giving them all my protagonists same names. That's why they all have middle names now, to actually differentiate them. But, as it's already been established, there is a lot of mystery to Ulysses   and a lot of backstory to everything about him and we especially haven't seen the full length of The Sinner. There is a lot to unravel for him, and I can't wait to tell more about him, his adjustment with the main cast, and a bunch of other characters.

Also, I know there's been a lack of lemons within the story, but expect some eventually. I've personally been focusing on a lot more story telling with this story than senseless smut and ecchi, but it'll be there for sure.

Anyways, you should expect some updates for the story sometime soon since I actually have a few paragraphs in already for it. It may take some time due to me rewatching the anime (for the 5th time I believe) so I can get back into character and dialogue for the characters. Especially Centorea, which is a pain in the ass since medieval speech sucks.

Besides that, do you have any questions on the book? I will answer it the most informative way I can. If not, thank you for reading this and hope you have a good day :)