Harry just smiled at her. She truly looks beautiful, not to mention the beanie really compliments her. He could never get bored of her sight. It seems like she noticed him checking her out since he saw her cheeks grow red.

"Er- Harry, what should we do today?" she asked.

"We can watch movies or play in the snow," he suggested. "We can make a snowmen in the backyard."

"Yes!" she clasped her hands together. "Snow in the backyard!"

"Play snow in the backyard it is," he smiled at her sight.

"Berry's at home, alone," Zoia huffed.

"Who's Berry?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"My pygmy puff. I wanted to bring her here but she refused. She wanted to sleep all day. I left her food and drink though," she explained.

"I'm sure Berry's fine," he chuckled.

"I hope so. That stupid stubborn pygmy puff," she huffed. "Ungrateful."

Harry just silently laughed at her.

"I used to have a cat, you know? Looks like Crookshanks, her name was Pumpkin. I nearly killed it with a toy broomstick when I was younger," he chuckled. "She died in my third year, she was very sick."

"Oh I'm so sorry Harry," she said.

"Thanks," he smiled at her. "Dad's thinking about getting a puppy. Sirius disagreed though, saying that dad is adopting his kind or something, weird reasoning."

Zoia just laughed. It's a very Sirius thing to say.

"C'mon, let's go upstairs," he said as he finished eating.

Harry's room looks exactly the same, even though the tree is still undecorated. However she noticed there's a tv table and a muggle tv across his bed.

"When will you decorate your tree, Harry?" she asked.

"Probably. . . never," he answered. Harry's currently grabbing some clothes for him to change later.

"We can decorate your tree first after you showered," she suggested.

"Sure," he shrugged.

Zoia was then left alone in his room as he showered. She took off her beanie and put it on his bedside table. She didn't even realize she started to drift off to sleep.

"Hey Zo," he softly shook her body. "Do you want to just go to sleep or do something?"

"Five more minutes," she mumbled.

He chuckled and left her be. As she was sleeping, Harry cleaned up his bedroom as some clothes were scattered around the room.

Exactly twenty minutes later, Zoia woke up. She saw Harry's back, he's sitting on the bed and is currently playing a muggle video game console.

"Harry," she said in a hoarse voice.

Harry paused the game right away and turned his body around to face her.

"Hey, are you fully energized now?" he asked.

"Yeah," she mumbled while rubbing her eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Playing playstation. Mum and dad got me for Christmas," he answered.

"And I bet the tv too?"

"Yes," he grinned. "Want to play with me?"

Zoia sat up right away and made her way to sit next to the Potter boy.

"What are you playing?" she asked.