K!metsu No y!ba (Demon Slayer)

Magsimula sa umpisa

This is also the very first time we got to see Nezuko in action since her 2 year slumber, having abnormal strength and matching Tanjiro in this fight, ultimately defeating him. But one part which was key during the First Mission Arc, was that the Swamp Demon confessed that the leader of the Demons was Kibutsuji Muzan then giving Tanjiro a purpose to find him.

Asakusa Arc:

Now we are on to the famous Asakusa Arc, I believe this part in the Demon Slayer storyline finally gave us some massive insight behind the Demon King that is Muzan. Before this we were baffled on who would be leading such a brute force of Demons, but this arc really did clarify that for us. The Swamp Demon gave away the information that Muzan would be in Asakusa, so Tanjiro being the fearless protagonist that he is embarks off to Asakusa. Whilst he was at Asakusa, Tanjiro began to smell something very peculiar and realising it was the same scent on the very day that his family was slaughtered, chasing down the scent he then meets Kibutsuji Muzan.

After this famous encounter, Muzan then poisons an innocent civilian to avoid getting into an altercation with Tanjiro, but then Tamayo and Yushiro are introduced into the Anime. Tamayo used to be an accomplice of Muzan's meaning she is a demon, however withstood the curse against her and is someone who is willing to give her life to defeat the Demon King. Yushiro was a boy who had a disease and just wanted to live on and see the world, so Tamayo gave him some of her blood eventually both becoming demons who were against Muzan. Anywho Tamayo takes Tanjiro to her house, but Muzan gets even more screen time. As Muzan is in the alleyway he slaughters some drunkards and tells 2 demons by the names of Susumaru and Yahaba to tail the boy with the Hanafuda earrings and kill him. As the 2 demons come up against Tanjiro & Muzan, Susumaru and Yahaba display their amazing blood demon arts gifted to them by Muzan. But Susumaru and Yahaba came to defeat against Tamayo.

Drum House Arc:

As the situation with Susumaru & Yahaba blows over, Nezuko gains a deep bond for Tamayo and Yushiro, but straight after the crow assigns Tanjiro to yet another mission. This is the part where we get to see the introduction of the famous 2 of the series and that is Zenitsu & Inosuke. As Tanjiro is walking up ahead he notices a peculiar face from the final selection exam, a blonde boy begging a young girl to

marry him. This is the very first time we're introduced to Zenitsu Agatsuma.

Anyways, Tanjiro & Zenitsu are assigned to defeating a mysterious Demon, whilst Zenitsu super hearing can hear the sound of drums and cries of help from this house, then they meet 2 siblings who had just their older brother to this demon, their names were Teruko & Shoichi. Of course, we're displayed with some 1st class cowardry from Zenitsu as he was too scared to enter the house, but as they proceed, they then meet the famous Inosuke Hashibira. Anyways after Tanjiro's and Inosuke's little confrontation, Zenitsu shows off his beautiful Thunderclap & Flash devouring the tongue demon with his unconscious ability. Then Inosuke defeating the horned demon and Tanjiro defeating the former Lower Moon 6, Kyogai, who is the infamous drum demon. But this arc ends with Zenitsu protecting Nezuko who is in the box from Inosuke and Tanjiro beating Inosuke to a pulp.

Natagumo Mountain Arc:

We are into the most pivotal arc of Demon Slayer, this was the biggest turning point towards Tanjiro's development as a character and how he would go forward as a Demon Slayer. So after the Drum House Arc is of course the Natagumo Mountain Arc, as Inosuke, Zenitsu & Tanjiro were being treated at a nearby inn, they received another mission for them to travel to the Natagumo Mountain. Upon arrival at the mountain Tanjiro meets a fellow Demon Slayer who goes by the name of Murata, as Tanjiro receives information on the latest of which is happening at this mountain and that is a demonic family reigning over the area and killing countless Demon Slayers. However, both Tomioka and Shinobu are also assigned to head directly to this mountain as well, as this arc goes deeper, Tanjiro meets Rui who was the current 6th lower moon apart of Muzan's 12 demon moons. The mother spider demon interferes with her blood demon arts, with the help of Inosuke, Tanjiro is then able to kill the mother with sympathy and no pain.