"Of course I know because I saw you at 'stage'."The male intruptted her.

"Stage?What the hell you're talking about?And a protagonist?"She frowns to the male and her mind dumfounded.The blonde just smile.

"You need to realize and find the difference between 'stage' and 'shadow' because we're not in real world."

"I didn't get what are you talking about....Of course we're in reality,if not then where we now?"She asked.

"In a comic world."He reply.

"Ugh,your mind must crazy."She stated.She walk passed the blonde and left him.He just watching her figure leaving himself alone.Not long after the brunette left him,a raven haired student called the blonde from his back.

"Oi,Erwin."The blonde named Erwin turn his attention to him.

"What is it?"He ask.

"Hange start appear on 'stage'."The male student said to Erwin.His hand showed a book to Erwin.The book is a comic tittled 'love triangle'.Erwin smile with a calm face like always.

"Yeah,I know.I also on the 'stage' that time."He muttered out.The raven tsked as a reply and read the comic on his hand.

"Levi,how many time you want read the comic?I don't know you like romance comic."He ask the male student named Levi.He found Levi read the comic over and over since the day he found out the comic.Groans escape his mouth before he talk to Erwin.

"Eyebrow,I just want to think how to escape myself from this shitty world."He said while his attention still on the comic.

"Why you want escape from this world?It kinda fun!"Erwin said with glee.

"Seriously?"Levi lifted his eyebrow not believe what come out from Erwin mouth.

"Yes.I mean I can do anything when I at 'shadow' and anyone'll not remember."

"But to me this world make me want to become crazy!"

"Become second lead male in this story who is being a couple with his childhood friend and traped in love triangle...hurmmm...I felt bad to you Levi."Erwin spoke."But none of that my business."

"You fucking eyebrow!I will kill you!"Levi scolded Erwin.He still didn't finish his busines with Erwin suddenly he on 'stage'.

_________________________________

"Fuck this story.I never forgive who the hell write this shitty story."Levi thought.He walking to his band group and join them,they walking together at school hallway.Around them there was full of their fangirls.They scream and scream like maniac.With the writer planned scene he can't do anything.His body and mouth will do or say anything like in the comic without his willing.

"Farlan!!!"

"Levi!!!"

"Eren!!!"

Fangirls screaming their name and most of fangirls screaming Levi,Farlan and Eren name because they're the most popular in the band.Farlan,the band leader.He have talent and interest in music.Eren, guess because he look hot and rich student,plus of course he popular cuz he the main character.And Levi have nice voice that can make fangirls heart melt and good looking in the band.The others member is Armin,Jean and Connie.In this comic world Armin kinda good in flirting girls.Connie is playfull and funny,most of his fangirl like to hear his jokes.And Jean is a gentleman.Both Connie and Jean had a close friend named Sasha.

"I hate this!They can damage my eardrums!"Levi complaint in his mind."Wait.They can't damage my eardrums no matter how loud they scream if the writer don't make me deaf."

Suddenly a short raven haired girl walking toward them.She approach Eren with a paper bag at her hand.

"Eren this is your scraf.Sorry about yesterday."She apologize to Eren.She headed the paper bag to Eren.

"It's okay,Mikasa."Eren said."Not your fault and you can keep that scarf because it suit with you."

"Shit!"Levi cursed in his mind when he realized he walk toward Mikasa and Eren.Here we go...he'll start his role in the comic unwillingly.

"What happen yesterday to my girlfriend?"He asked Eren.Levi just wanted to vomit after said Mikasa as his girlfriend but what he can do,he on 'stage' right now and that his character and Mikasa character.

"Just a small incident."Eren said to Levi.He stared at Eren with his cold eyes as the sign he don't believe what Eren said.

"Levi,don't mad at Eren.He just help me at alley yesterday from a drunk man."Mikasa protect Eren from get mad by Levi.

"What!?Why you don't tell me?!"Levi snapped."Why writer make me snapped this time?I already knew the scene."

"No need to worry,Levi.I'm okay now.You should thank to Eren because of his help."Mikasa said and Levi nod as answer.

"Thanks bro and sorry for misunderstand you."Levi follow his dialogue.In reality he would just thank to him,there nothing to midunderstand.Eren tap his shoulder and accept his forgiveness.
________________________________

Levi realized he outside 'stage' now.He directly leave his band and their fangirls.

"Oi,Levi!Where you want go?!"Jean shouted to Levi who leaving them.

"I have busines to do."Replied Levi.

"What wrong with him?"Connie asked his friends."Maybe he jealous Mikasa close to Eren cuz you two really cute as a couple."Armin said playfully.His eyes look to Mikasa and Eren.A small blush appear on Eren face when he heard his friend ship him with Mikasa.

A/N:
Sorry if this fanfic make you all confused,I'll try to make you guys understand this story.

I'm laughed alone I when changed Armin,Connie,Jean and others personality yet I didn't really know where is the funny.🙃And...I think I'll change their personality again except Hange and Levi