self harm

Chaeyoung's pov

I knocked on her door but no one answered. I rang the doorbell and still no response.

I called Jisoo and heared the phone ringing on the other side. Oh really? Does she think she's sneaky or what now.

"Jisoo ?! Open the door I know you are there" I said, annoyed.

She literally texted ME to come over. Well I texted her first..

I am getting worried, why isn't she answering me in any way ? I tried opening the door in case it was unlocked and indeed it is.

As I walked in an immediate smell of vodka greeted me. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. Can't she invite me when she's sober for once? She's probably never sober tho. I looked around the hall and saw broken glass on the floor. Was there a party of some kind ? I walked into the kitchen to see if she was there.

And There she was, lying on the kitchen floor with vodka and pills beside her. W-what ?! What the hell happened?

"Chae" She barely said.

I immediately sat on the floor beside her and started getting the hair strands out of her face. Her eyes were totally red and she could barely look at me.

"What happened, what are you doing?!" I yelled.

She didn't answer and closed her eyes.

I quickly picked her up so she's sitting on the floor not lying.

Was she trying....

"I sorhy" She said and dropped the pills from her hands on the ground.

I picked them up and looked at the small container. It was xanax. This cannot be happening right now...

I quickly picked her up and took her to the bathroom. I put her down so her head would be above the toilet bowl and I held her hair.

"Jisoo, you need to puke now" I said bud she didn't respond.

My vision got blurry because of my tears. I slapped her across the face and she mumbled something. She's barely awake I don't have much time.

I took a deep breath and put 2 of my fingers deep in her mouth so she would puke. She was gagging for a bit but then she finally puked and I saw red wine and many pills in the toilet. I cried even more while still holding her hair so she wouldn't puke on them. The whole bathroom smelled like vodka.

After I was sure she got everything out I undressed her and showered her. She was barely consious so it was like showering dead body. I knew she was alive because sometimes she would mumble something.

"Ch-Chae" She said when I put her on her bed.

She's luckily getting better.

"Cold" She said and I smiled a bit while still crying.

I covered her up with two blankets and made sure everything was prepared for her such as water, bucket and other things.

I found my phone and called Jennie.

"What fucking happened, what did you all do to Jisoo !?" I said madly.

"W-what ? I have no idea what are you talking about" She said, cnofused.

"She tried to kill herself you bitch!!! Who the fuck did this to her" I screamed, while still crying.

"I will fucking kill that backstabbing bitch I swear the God" Jennie said talking to herself.

"Who? Tell me" I said.

"Her ex..." Jennie said and I ended the call.

I didn't know her ex came back. Why did no one tell me? I thought Jisoo just started sleeping with some random girl not her ex...

I sat on the bed beside Jisoo and sighed. I looked at her sleeping peacefully, like she didn't swallow like 10 pills two hours ago. I just can't believe it...

___________________________________________
Missed me ?