"Agnes has been with us since our very first mission. We never get hurt when she's around. She's sentimental." Pria whined.

"Yeah, and now he has to pay." Nico coldly narrowed his eyes at Tony.

I let out a sigh. "Violent freaks." I murmured while exiting the room.

"We heard that!"

_

I opened the door to Tony's cell and waltzed in. He immediately stopped struggling and glared venomously at me. I silently observed him while he held his breath anticipating my next move. I grabbed a chair from the table on the side and dragged it right to him. I positioned it in front of him and took a seat. With my arms crossed and face relaxed I pointed to his injuries.

"Those don't look too good."

His glare intensified. "Who the fuck are you?" He spit out.

My face remained blank as I replied. "That is none of your concern." I leaned forward on my elbows with my hands interlaced. "What you should be concerned about is telling me what information you obtained while spying on our transportations."

He looked at me with a smirk, "I'm not telling you shit."

I sighed and massaged my temples in irritation. In one fluid motion I ripped out the gun tucked away at the back of my jeans and cocked it. I rested it on my knee with the barrel positioned right towards him. He stiffened as I leaned back in my seat.

"Do you have a family Tony?" I questioned, ignoring the fact that he was staring at my gun nervously.

"No." He replied coldly. I studied him closely.

Lie

"Any brothers, sisters, parents?" He remained still.

"Wife, kids?" He started to squirm.

"Little girl, little boy?" He sucked his teeth.

"What's her name?"

He froze.

And there it is.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He attempted to deny.

I tilted my head. "You don't know the name of your own girlfriend?" His eyes widened as a flash of fear passed through them.

"Stay away from her or I'll-"

"You'll what?" I smirked.

"I'll bring down the American Mafia." He threatened with a sneer.

I smiled, a sickly sweet, menacing smile. It only seemed to make him more uncomfortable. I leaned forward, my eyes blazing with challenge.

"I'd like to see you try." I whispered.

"I have drugs, a lot of them." He tried to convince me in a panic. "Strike a deal with me. Let me go and I'll be your supplier."

"This isn't a fucking bargain. Your so called drugs are of no use to me. If you continue to run your mouth and waste my time, I will send you back home filled with lead." I spit out.

He looked at me with a newfound fear in his eyes. All the cockiness and fight had left him, I could see it clear as day. He was scared.

"Now." I started. "Start talking."

He gulped. "My men and I didn't see much. We just saw a couple of really unique weapons getting loaded into trucks. When we followed the trucks to a warehouse and realized we were on American Mafia territory we knew that we wanted to get our hands on the weapons. We planned to raid that warehouse three days from now."