✔Chapter XXX - I don't like my Woman Weak

Start from the beginning

Valentine scratched his chin, "Very strong and it was hard to lay a fist on them however, they weren't impossible to defeat, if that is what you want to know, your highness."

Billard looked at him for a moment as he recalled his wife's words. Zenith may be a bit barbarous when stating her views but even she could see it was very dubious. Seraphina may have saved Demian many times but what he knew about the human nation is that they didn't train their women to fight. And she was a princess. She was expected to be a proper lady, not a fighter.

Billard rubbed his temple as nothing made sense and he asked, "Master Valentine, do you think the humans have started to train their women?"

All the while Master Valentine was observing the crown prince in silence and gathering his words carefully as he knew everything that had happened would leave some questions in the mind of the person in front of him. He could see the doubts slowly taking their residence in his highness's mind and he was worried this day would come soon. However, he hadn't expected it to come so soon.

He was glad Seraphina had saved Demian but at the same time he was worried as it would raise some doubts as well and it did.

Now that the prince had asked him he had to take cautious steps before saying anything.

"Well, it could be highly unlikely for them to start training their women now as even their men are weak." He stated and Billard's eyes darkened with all the doubts playing in them.

He added, "However, I found some humans are very strong such as the one who had killed over a hundred wizards in the last battle." His eyes closed, "what was his name again? Ah! Sirius. It was very praise worthy for him to do so."

Billard's brows ceased on his forehead, "But still, could our Seraphina do something like that?" Billard asked, "she is very young."

"Well, haven't you heard about this man's tales?" Master Valentine asked and Billard could not understand why he was saying that tale of the one man army. Of course he knew that! Everyone had heard of it.

"I have but that doesn't justify this."

"Well, only if you see it in a different way. The man was powerful indeed but he had set traps in the forest. And when the wizards were crossing that route, he had poured hot iron on them before they could even activate their powers." Valentine tapped the side of his forehead and said, "vision and tricks, my prince."

"Vision?"

"Yes, vision to determine what could be the best at the moment to defeat your enemy and tricks to how to do that." Valentine added, "from the moment I saw Princess, I found her very amusing and I'm certain you have noticed it too."

Billard stayed silent as if he was recalling everything from the start.

"The cold attitude of our young prince is slowly fading away." Master Valentine said, "she is warming up to him, she wouldn't seem like it but she is intelligent," he finished his sentence.

"That's true. I found out today Demian is no longer angry all the time and his boisterous acts have been stopped lately." Billard nodded.

"Yes, your highness, princess Seraphina is very smart. She could handle situations that are challenging. She is not some weak human we had pictured a human princess would be."

Billard smiled, "Well, she had changed that perspective of humans."

Master Valentine may have sprouted some tales to make him believe that Seraphina was an incredible princess; however, it wouldn't take long for him to take a guess. Billard might be a simple minded prince but neither Prince Demian nor Prince Billard were fools.